The official authority i.e. Aligarh Muslim University will upload the admit card for the registered students. It is the important official document for the students who will be released only once. It is the duty of the students to preserve it carefully till the end of the admission procedure. It is expected that the AMUEEE Admit Card 2017 will be issued in the month of April 2017. Only the registered students will be able to download the same.
How to Download?
• The hall ticket will be generated in the online mode and the students need to know the exact procedure to download the same.
• The students should stick to the official schedule regarding its release and download the same soon after its availability.
• There are various checkpoints where this AMUEEE Hall Ticket 2017 will be used and the students need to show this document every time on the demand of the invigilator.
• The candidates can obtain their hall ticket by using the link which will be mentioned here soon.
• To obtain the admit card, some of the essential information is needed to be entered in the form such as:
Date of birth
• On adding these details, the students will be shown the e – copy of the admit card on the display screen.
• The students need to download the soft copy of the admit card and get it printed on the white plain sheet.
• The candidates must have to bring this official document on the day of the examination.
Information mentioned on the admit card:
The hall ticket carries the following information:
• Name of the student
• Course Name
• Test date, day and time
• Roll Number for the exam
• Test venue name and address
• Reporting time
• Signature and photo of the candidate
• Application Number
• Other essential instructions related to the exam
What comes next?
• Soon after obtaining the hall ticket, the students need to examine the printed details on the same. It should have all the relevant information regarding the candidate and the exam.
• Apart from this, the entries such as the name of the applicant, his photo and signature, gender, category etc should be similar to those as mentioned in the application form.
• If the admit card is correct then the verification of the same is over. However, if the AMUEEE 2017
Admit Card will have any discrepancy then it is the duty of the candidate to bring this problem to the notice of the official authority.
• On the day of the exam, the candidates should have the valid and correct admit card.