Below you will find BITSAT 2017 Registration Form and Fee. BITS admission test is considered among the reputed and leading entrance examinations. It is conducted by BITS Pilani every year so as to impart admission to the various courses. In order to appear in this entrance exam, the students need to first fill the BITSAT Application Form 2017. The official authority usually releases the application form in the month of January. The students are advised to first determine their eligibility and only then apply for the same.
Events - Dates (Tentative)
Registration opens - January 2017
Registration closes - March 2017
BITSAT Application Fee:-
For Indian candidates:
For Male candidates - Rs 2200
For female candidates - Rs 1700
For Foreign candidates:
For Both male and female candidates - Rs 3000 (US $ 50)
How to Complete?
• In order to fill the application form, the students need to go through the official instructions first and then fill the form as accordingly.
• The official authority will release the BITSAT
Application Form 2017 in the online mode and, therefore, the complete procedure to complete the form is mentioned here.
• The direct link to fill the application form will be available here soon. This link takes the applicants to the official page where the application form will be available.
• First of all, the students need to click on “Allow me to apply online” button which shall be provided on the bottom of the page.
• On clicking that button, the students will be directed to the registration page where they have to enter the essential details such as
Date of Birth
Captcha Code (Randomly generated)
• After furnishing these details, the students will have to move towards the next page of the application form.
• On the second page, the candidates will have to fill the required details such as:
Test center preference
Contact information etc
• After adding these details in the application form, the students can click to submit the same.
• On submitting these details in the BITSAT Application Form 2017, the student finds two buttons i.e. Edit the above details and Confirm the submit details. If the students want to modify the details entered in the application form then he can click the first option otherwise, click to confirm the submit details.
• Soon after the final submission, the application number will be displayed on the screen. The students are required to note down the unique application number and retained it safely.
• The students will be then directed towards the payment page where he will have to remit the application fee by selecting payment mode such as net banking/ credit card/ debit card or pay through cash in any of ICICI branches.
• On the successful transaction, the applicant should print the application form and keep this copy safe for the future reference.
• If after the final submission, the students found any discrepancy in the entered details then he can edit the same in the specific limit of time i.e. at the time of correction window,
• This facility will be available only for the short duration of time. After this time duration, the students will be unable to modify the entered details.