Common admission test is the national level management entrance exam and considered among the most reputed exams in the country. It is conducted by Institute of managements so as to select the most deserving students for offering admission in the management courses. The official authority will publish the CAT Admit Card 2017 in 18 October 2016. This document will be released only for those students who have registered them on time. Get here the essential details regarding the admit card such as the important link, the procedure to download the admit card, and important instructions.
How to Download?
• The admit card will be released only in the online mode and the students can easily obtain the same by just downloading it.
• The direct link to download the admit card will be available here soon after its official release. The students just need to click on the link so as to reach the official page of the admit card.
• There, the students will have to submit some of the essential details asked in the online form.
• The essential details comprises of:
• On furnishing these details, the students will be able to see their CAT Hall Ticket on the display screen.
• The students need to get it printed on the white paper and bring that print copy on the exam day.
What Comes Next?
• The students should bring the admit card on the exam day otherwise, his entry in the examination hall will be restricted.
• The admit card serves as the valid identity proof for the students and hence, it should be correct and error – free.
• Soon after obtaining the admit card, the students need to check that whether the details printed on the admit card are verifiable or not.
• If any kind of discrepancy is found on the admit card then the students must have to contact the official exam authority and bring this problem to their notice.
• Only correct and accurate admit cards will be accepted by the invigilator.
Information mentioned on the admit card:
The admit card will have the following information:
• Name of the holder
• Roll number
• Test city
• Test date and time
• Reporting time
• Registration number
• Other exam related instructions
• The admit card must be retained in the good conditions as mutilated or tainted admit card will not be accepted by the proctor.
• No alteration shall be allowed on the printed copy of the CAT Admit Card. Any kind of tampering may lead to the automatic disqualification.
• The allotted test center will not be altered under any circumstance. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained by the official authority.