Below you will find CMAT 2017 Score Card. The result for the exam is expected to be published in the month of January by the official exam authority i.e. AICTE. The official authority will issue the result in the online mode soon after the completion of the entrance exam. The students can check their result by using the link which will be hosted here soon.
How to Check?
• All India Council of Technical Education will release the result in the online mode only. An utmost care is taken while preparing the result, therefore, the declared result will be the final one.
• In order to check the result, the students can visit the link which will be hosted here soon. This link will take the students to the official page of result.
• There, the students will have to enter the basic details in the online form such as:
Unique 6 – digit password
• On furnishing these details, the students will able to view their CMAT Result 2017 on the display screen.
• The candidates can save their result by downloading the same and keep it safe for the future reference.
• The merit list will be available in the online mode only and the students can easily download the same soon after its official availability.
• It will be released after the declaration of the result.
• It should be noted that the scores of the students will be valid only for the admission in the current year.
• The scorecards will not be sent via post or any other physical medium. Also, the scorecards will be available only for the limited duration of time. Once the dates have been passed, the students will be unable to download their scorecards.
• The merit list indicates the roll number, rank, and scores of the qualified students. Based on the merit list, the students will be called for the counseling round.
• It will be published soon after the declaration of CMAT Result 2017.
• In the case, if more than one student has the identical ranking then the same rank will be assigned to the students but it will be displayed by sorting their names alphabetically. The rank of the subsequent student will be then extended by the numbers of the additional students having the same rank. For example, if three students have rank 30 then the subsequent student will be ranked as 33.
Also, the percentile will be calculated by using the formula:
P = [(N – Your Rank)/ N] × 100
Where, P = Percentile
N = Total number of students
Official Website: www.aicte-cmat.in