Lady Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) is one of the premier commerce and economic institutes for women in India. It was formed in the year 1956 by late Sir Shri Ram in the remembrance of his wife, Phoolan Devi. Lady Shri Ram College of Commerce is highly focused on the discipline of commerce and economics. It is affiliated to Delhi University and is accredited to A.I.C.T.E. (Govt of India).
The college has successfully sustained it position of being among the top 5 colleges in India. Lady Shri Ram College for Women is known for covering the entire spectrum of the education. The college offers a wide range of undergraduate and post graduate courses in Arts and commerce. Some of the courses that are offered by the institute are listed below:
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Economics
Bachelor of Arts Honours in English
Bachelor of Arts Honours in Hindi
Bachelor of Arts Honours in History
1. LSR will display the ‘cut-off’ lists on the dates announced by the University of Delhi. If the candidate’s marks fall within the ‘cut-off’ announced and all eligibility criteria are met (including relevant special requirements), the candidate should verify the date and time allotted for her counseling with the admission-in-charge of the relevant department.
2. Those seeking admission will have to be personally present to gain admission.
3. For subjects where centralised entrance tests are being held and centralised admission is being done, please check the University of Delhi website and the information given under the heading ‘Centralised Admission Entrance Tests’.
4. All admissions will be provisional and subject to confirmation by the University of Delhi.
5. On admission, candidates are required to submit all original certificates on the same day and pay the fees in cash. The candidates must submit the following original documents along with one attested photocopy of each at the time of taking admission:
Date of Birth certificate or Secondary School or equivalent Examination Certificate clearly stating the date of birth.
Original Mark-sheet issued by the Board/University.
Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
A passport size photograph should be pasted on the College Enrolment Form and another submitted to the office on the day of the counselling after the admission is finalised.
SC/ST/OBC/PH certificates wherever applicable.
Students who have not studied Hindi up to class 10 are required to produce their class 8 marks sheet as evidence of having/not having studied Hindi up to class 8.
6. Original documents will be retained by the college. In case a candidate withdraws the original certificates, her admission will stand cancelled. In case a candidate requires the original certificates for a few days for any reason, she should meet the Convenor of Admissions with a written request and take permission for the same.
Lady Shri Ram College for Women is nestled amidst in 15 acres of campus that is house to almost 2000 students. It features well maintained library that has a collection over 98,000 books, 5000 bound journals and audio cassettes. The institute also offers excellent sport facilities that include lawn tennis, basketball, shooting, volleyball, chess, table tennis and martial arts.
Pin - 110024
Ph - 91-11-26434459, 26460400, 26460434, 45494949