AMU MBBS 2017 is a medical entrance exam that is conducted every year by the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) so as to enroll the students in the undergraduate medical courses like MBBS and BDS. This is the mandatory examination for those who wishes to be the part of this deemed university. The Exam of AMU MBBS 2017 will be organized at the national level which means that the candidates from any region of India can participate in this examination. All the mandatory details regarding the AMU MBBS 2017 are published here.
AMU MBBS 2017 Eligibility Conditions:
The applicant must know the importance of their eligibility as it is obligatory that only the eligible candidates can participate in the examination. The candidates must thoroughly read all the conditions mentioned in the AMU MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria in the following post.
• The candidate’s lower age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years.
• The aspirant must have to score 50% aggregate marks in class 12th
• The candidates who are appearing in the intermediate standard can apply for the examination.
• The compulsory subject combination is Physics, chemistry and Biology (botany + zoology).
AMU MBBS Registration / Application Form
AMU MBBS 2017 Application Form / Registration:-
As soon as the applicant will satisfy the eligibility conditions, he can directly proceed towards the AMU MBBS Application Form 2017 of the examination. The commencement of this process is expected in the month of February 2017.
• The application form can be filled online
• The payment of the fee can be paid via online or offline as per convenience.
• The amount of the fee is Rs 500.
• Offline it can be paid via cash at the SBI branch as well as via DD.
AMU MBBS Exam Dates
AMU MBBS 2017 Date:-
AMU MBBS 2017 Admit Card:
In order to sit in the exam, the aspirant needs an entry ticket which makes the candidate’s entry possible in the examination centre. The admit card will be released minimum 10 to 15 days before the main examination. The applicants are advised to go through the details which are described here.
• The admit card will be available on the link given in the post after its release.
• It will be released in the second week of April 2017.
• The admit card will be only available online and there are no other means to obtain this document.
• The admit card will not be transferable under any situation.
• It is must to bring some other id proof also along with the admit card.
• The candidates will not receive the prior intimation for the same.
AMU MBBS 2017 Result:
The examination is the prime level and the result for the same will be soon published after its completion by the exam conducting official authority i.e. Aligarh Muslim University. The declared result will be checked by inserting the roll number and the date of birth.
• The result will be announced in the month of May 2017 expectedly.
• This will be released in online mode only.
• The students will be shortlisted on the basis of the declared result.
• Score cards will be dispatched soon after the result declaration.
AMU MBBS Syllabus
AMU MBBS 2017 Syllabus:-
The Syllabus is illustrated here for the candidates so that the preparation can be started properly and easily. It is not only required but also compulsory to go through the AMU MBBS 2017 Syllabus so that the candidate can qualify the examination.
• Biology (Botany + Zoology)
AMU MBBS 2017 Pattern:-
The exam will be conducted so as to check the ability of the students to solve the tricky problematic questions. Therefore, the paper is designed as accordingly. The special features included in the AMU MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern are illustrated here.
• There are 200 questions in total.
• Each right answer will earn 1 mark and each wrong one will earn you a NEGATIVE 0.25 marks.
• 180 minutes will be allotted to solve the examination.
• There are exactly 4 sections in the examination.
• Minimum 50% marks must be scored by the students so as to become eligible for the next round.
AMU MBBS Preparation
AMU MBBS 2017 Preparation Tips:-
The Preparation tips of AMU MBBS 2017 are illustrated here for the students so that all the exam takers can give their best shot at the exam and prepare for the same in the best way. These tips and trick boost the candidate’s performance in the final examination.
• Solve the last year papers and the sample papers.
• Collect the best study material.
• Clear all the doubts in the mind either by taking help of someone or by joining crash courses.
• Make the study plan and stick to it.
• Do proper time management.
• Avoid the questions on which the candidate is not confident.
• Don’t get nervous in the examination hall and attempt the AMU MBBS 2017 Exam with confidence.
AMU MBBS Notification
AMU MBBS 2017 Notification:-
Click Here for more details.