Dibrugarh University conducts Combined Entrance Examination (Assam CEE) for admission to First Year MBBS / BDS / BAMS / BE/ B.Tech courses in the colleges of the state of Assam.
Eligibility for Assam CEE 2016:
An aspirant who has cleared HSC exam from Assam Board scoring at least 50% marks with the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology are eligible to apply.
Students should note the following
a) Aspirants applying for MBBS/BDS courses must appear in subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology only. This is known as (COURSE OPTION:1)
b)Aspirants applying for BE/B.Tech courses must appear in subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only. This is known as (COURSE OPTION:2)
c) Aspirants applying in both MBBS/MBS courses and Engineering degree courses (BE/B.Tech) must appear in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. This is known as (COURSE OPTION:3).
CEE Assam Registration / Application Form
Assam CEE 2016 Application Form:-
Apply online at website:- www.ceemedu.org or www.dibru.ac.in
CEE Assam Application Form
Top Engineering Colleges in Assam
CEE Assam Exam Dates
Assam CEE 2016 Date:- Will be announced soon.
1. Silchar 2. Bongaigaon 3. Nalbari 4. Lakhimpur 5. Guwahati 6. Tezpur 7. Nagaon 8. Jorhat 9. Dibrugarh
CEE Assam Syllabus
Assam CEE 2016 Syllabus:-
The CEE Assam 2016 will be conducted as per the latest syllabus of Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT.
• Units and Measurement
• Description of Motion in One Dimension
• Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension
• Laws of Motion
• Work, Energy and Power
• Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
• Solids and Fluids
• Heat and Thermodynamics
• Transference of Heat
• Current Electricity
• Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
• Magnetic Effects of Currents
• Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
• Ray Optics
• Wave Optics
• Electromagnetic Waves
• Electron and Photons
• Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
• Solids and Semiconductors Devices
• Some Basic Concepts
• States of Matters
• Atomic Structure
• Chemical energetic and Thermodynamics
• Chemical Equilibrium
• Redox Reactions and Electro Chemistry
• Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
• Surface Chemistry
• Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
• Chemistry of Non-Metals – I
• Chemistry of Non-Metals – II
• Heavy Metals
• Chemistry of Representative Elements
• Alkali Metals
• Alkaline Earth Metals
• Boron Family
• Carbon Family
• Nitrogen Family
• Oxygen Family
• Halogen Family
• Noble Gases and Hydrogen
• Transition Metal including Lanthanides
• Nuclear Chemistry
• Some Basic Principles
• Classification of Organic Compounds
• Organic Compounds containing Halogens
• Organic Compounds containing Oxygen
• Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
• Synthetic and Natural Polymers
• Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
• Chemistry in Action
• Environmental Chemistry
• Arithmetico-Geometric Series
• Complex Number
• Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems
• Heights and Distances
• Applications for approximation
• Arithmetic Geometric and Harmonic Progression
• Binomial theorems and its Applications
• Integration using trigonometric identities
• Calculation of mean median and mode of grouped and ungrouped data
• Family of Circles
• Conic Section
• Differential Calculus
• Differential Equation
• Binomial and Poisson distribution
• Integral as limit of a sum
• Law of motion projectile
• Fundamental Integrals
• Motion under Gravity
• Relation between roots and coefficient numbers
• Integral Calculus
• Matrices and determinants
• Quadratic equation
• Reproduction in Organisms
• Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
• Human Reproduction
• Reproductive Health
• Principle of Inheritance and Variation
• Molecular basis of Inhertance
• Biology in Human Warfare
• Stratergies for Enhancement in Food Production
• Microbes in Human Welfare
• Principles and Processes in Biotechnology
• Biotechnology and its Applications
• Organisms and Populations
• Biodiversity and Conservation
• Environmental Issues
Assam CEE 2016 Pattern:-
a. Candidates applying for MBBS /BDS/BAMS Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology only (This is COURSE OPTION: 1 )
b. Candidates applying for Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only (This is COURSE OPTION: 2).
c. Candidates appearing in both MBBS /BDS/BAMS and Engineering Degree Courses must appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics (This is COURSE OPTION: 3).
Each paper shall be of 2(two) hours duration and shall contain 100 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark. Total marks for each paper shall be 100. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. There shall be no marks, in case, the candidate selects more than one option in the answer sheet. Option once marked can not be changed and erasered.
CEE Assam Preparation Tips CEE Assam Sample Papers
CEE Assam Preparation
Here are some tried and test tips and techniques for CEE Assam Preparation
• It is important to know your CEE Assam 2016 syllabus through and through .
• Practice sample papers.
• Join a good institute for proper guidance and coaching if required .
• Take online mock tests (online portals will you to understand your performance better).
• Revise what you study on a regular basis.
CEE Assam Notification
Assam CEE 2016 Notification:-
Will be announced soon.
for CEE Assam 2015 Information Brochure.