DU MBBS 2017 is the Entrance Exam conducted by the Delhi University, Faculty of the Medical Science for the admission of the Candidates in undergraduate Medical courses. The Faculty of the Medical Science has decided that No Pre- Medical test will be conducted for the admission in the medical courses. This year the Admission will be done based upon the AIPMT Score of the candidates.
Candidates will be able to get the Admission and apply for the 3200 MBBS and 300 BDS seats in 130 Medical and 30 Dental Colleges of the India by getting the score in the AIPMT exam. Check the further information regarding the exam in the below section:
DU MBBS 2017 Colleges:
Here are the Main 3 Participating Institutions of the Delhi University which will provide the Admission based upon the score of the exam. The colleges are as follows:
• Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC)
• Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
• University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS)
DU MBBS Registration / Application Form
DU MBBS 2017 Application Form / Registration:-
The Application Procedure of the DU MBBS 2017 will be based upon the AIPMT Application Form and its submission. Follow the given steps to successfully applying for the All India Level exam:
• Candidates will be able to download the Application Form from the Link i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/application.aspx and the link will also be hosted here.
• All the required Information i.e. Candidates’ Personal and Qualification details should be filled by the Candidates in the Application Form.
• Candidates should note the Registration Number that will be uniquely allotted to the Candidates.
• The Payment of the Application Fee should be done via Credit, Debit Card of Canara or Syndicate Bank or at the E-post office.
• Candidates should affix a passport sized photograph on the Application Form and send a hard copy of it along with the e-challan copy by the Registered Post or Speed Post at the following address:
Deputy Secretary, AIPMT Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Vihar 2,
Preet Vihar, New Delhi 110301
DU MBBS Exam Dates
DU MBBS 2017 Dates:
The Exam Dates of the DU MBBS 2017 will be released soon and will be updated here. We are providing the tentative dates of the Admission process in Delhi University in the table given below:
Important Events of DU MBBS 2017 - Tentative Dates of DU MBBS 2017
Release of the Notification and Information Bulletin - May, 2017
Display of the Merit List - June, 2017
Start of the Counseling Process - June, 2017
End of the Counseling Process - September, 2017
DU MBBS Syllabus
DU MBBS 2017 Syllabus:
The Syllabus of the DU MBBS 2017 is mentioned in the following section as per the official notification issued in the previous year as the new details are yet to be announced:
• The Syllabus of the upcoming exam will comprise of question from the following subjects:
Biology or Botany
• The Syllabus will be similar to the one defined by the CBSE for Class 10 and 10+2, Candidates can refer their previous study material for the detail of the syllabus.
• The more details about the syllabus will be available here when the Notification will be released and more information will be available by the exam conducting authority of the All India Level Medical and Dental examination.
DU MBBS 2017 Paper Pattern:
The Paper Pattern of the DU MBBS 201 will be the Paper Pattern of the All India Pre-Medical Test. The paper pattern available here is as per the previous year information as the Notification has not been released yet. Check the Pattern below:
• There will be Negative Marking in the exam.
• There will be total 180 Multiple Objective type questions in the exam.
• Each Section i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Botany will contain 45 questions each.
• For every answer marked correctly by you, you will be awarded 4 Marks and for each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the score.
• The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
DU MBBS Preparation
DU MBBS 2017 Preparation Tips:
Here are Preparation Tips of DU MBBS 2017 available. Check the most important tips for the candidates in the below section:
• As the exam pattern will be based upon the CBSE Pattern Class XII pattern so the candidates should refer the study material of the Class XII for their better preparation.
• The Sample and Previous Year Papers will offer guidance to the candidates to understand the structure of the exam and crack it easily.
• Candidates should prepare for the exam as per the schedule and complete the preparation before sometime of the exam.
• Time Management and Continuous practice will be the Key of the success in the exam.
• The Sample Papers or Practice Sets for the candidates will also be available here, Candidates can refer them easily.
DU MBBS Notification
DU MBBS 2017 Notification:
The Notification of the DU MBBS 2017 has not been available yet. Candidates will be able to check the information when it will be updated. Check the below steps to check the notification of the admission process:
• The Notification regarding the exam and Admission process will be available at the Official website of the University.
• Candidates should check the Notification so that they must be aware of the information regarding the exam and the admission.
• The Notification will contain the detailed information regarding the various events in detail.
• All the Information will be updated here when the Notification of the exam will be released.