The GITAM GAT 2017 is the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Admission Test which is conducted probably in the month of April – May 2017 so as to enroll the students in the engineering courses. GITAM is the official authority of this deemed examination. The candidates after checking their eligibility status can apply for the examination. Qualified aspirants will get admission in any of the three campuses of the University. All the details regarding important dates, eligibility conditions, paper pattern etc are hosted here for the candidates.
GITAM GAT 2017 Eligibility Norms:
Eligibility conditions are divided into several parts. The candidate’s eligibility is judged on various grounds like academic qualification, nationality, age etc. In order to be considered as eligible for the exam, the candidate must have to satisfy GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria as mentioned here.
• The aspirants with 60% aggregate marks in the class 12th are eligible for the examination.
• The compulsory subjects must be Mathematics and Physics.
• Diploma holders can also apply for the exam.
GITAM GAT Registration / Application Form
GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form / Registration:-
The application form for the exam can be filled in online mode. The GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form can be filled by the applicant only after the eligibility for the examination. Application form for the exam should be filled accurately and must be submitted before the prescribed deadline.
• It must be filled online.
• The application form must be submitted probably in the month of March 2017.
• Late or incomplete forms will not be accepted.
• The fee is Rs 1100 for male candidates and Rs 700 for female candidates.
• The candidate can pay the fee in his convenient mode.
GITAM GAT Exam Dates
GITAM GAT 2017 Date:-
GAT 2017 Online Test Centres:-
The University will conduct the Online Admission Test at the following 44 test centres , depending upon the number of applications received aganist each test centre.
Bengaluru ( GITAM Campus)
Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)
GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card:
In order to sit in the actual exam, it is obligatory for all the aspirants to bring the GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card in the examination hall. The candidates can download the admit card by just using their application or registration number.
• The hall ticket will be released minimum ten days before the main examination.
• Admit card is the document which provides the exact identification to the invigilator.
• It will be checked at the time entry as well as during the main exam.
• The student must check all the information on the admit card as wrong and no admit card is one and the same thing.
GITAM GAT 2017 Result:
The result will be issued by the main exam conducting body i.e. GITAM after the completion of the final examination. The result will then choose the students for the next round i.e. counselling round. Applicants can check their result by inserting their roll number and birth date.
• The result will be announced in the month of May 2017.
• No changes or editing will be done in the GITAM GAT Result 2017 after its final declaration.
• This result will be strictly based on the cutoff and display only the names of qualified students.
• It will disclose the rank of the qualified candidates.
• Any request for re – evaluation will not be dealt in any situation.
GITAM GAT Syllabus
GITAM GAT (UGTP) 2017 Syllabus:- GITAM GAT Syllabus is based on class 12 as well as graduation level exam in particular stream with its choice of subjects. The course of study for each subject is presented unitwise with major topics and syllabi to be covered under each heading (major topic).
GITAM GAT 2017 Paper Pattern:-
Gitam GAT (UGTP) 2017 Pattern:-
The duration of the test is 2 hours. The test consists of three sections:
All questions are objective type (multiple choice questions).
Section A - Mathematics / Biology - 40 Qs - 120 Marks
Section B - Physics - 30 Qs - 90 Marks
Section C - Chemistry - 30 Qs - 90 Marks
Total - 100 Qs - 300 Marks
Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
GITAM GAT Preparation
GITAM GAT 2017 Preparation:-
The students are advised to read and understand the GITAM GAT 2017 Preparation Tips before starting the preparation. These tips and tricks prove extremely beneficial for the candidates and also it is helpful in achieving success.
• The candidates are advised to manage time.
• Don’t attempt the question in haste.
• Make the confidence level as this is the essential in the examination hall.
• Solve the sample papers and last year question papers first.
GITAM GAT Notification
GITAM GAT 2017 Notification:-
Click Here to download GITAM GAT 2016 Brochure.
For more details Click Here