(Become first to Rate this!)
Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BPEE) in Jammu and Kashmir State conducts Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) by an Act of the State Legislative for the selection of candidates for an admission to various professional courses. Both the Government aided and private institutions in the state will accept the merit ranking of CET.
JKCET is conducted for the following degree course programmes:-
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Sc Agriculture)
• B. Sc Forestry
• Bachelor of Medical MBBS, BVSC, Animal Husbandry, BUMS and BAMS courses
• Bachelor of Dental BDS
Eligibility to attempt the exam:-
Candidates must be a permanent resident of J&K state and must have passes 10+2 examination from the recognized board. He/ she should have completed 17 years of age.
JKCET Registration / Application Form
The Application Form with the Information Brochure is made available in the specified Branches of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
Application Form and Information Brochure can also be downloaded from the Website of the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations.
Registration fees is Rs. 750/-
JKCET Exam Dates
JKCET is scheduled to be held every year in the first week of July.
• Two Dimensional Geometry
• Determinants And Matrices
• Three Dimensional Geometry
• Elementary Statistics
• Units And Dimensions and their Applications
• Elastic Properties
• Kinetic Theory of Gases
• Center of Mass of Two Particle System
• Periodic Motion
• Coulomb’s Law
• Electric Current
• Biot-Savart’s Law
• Induced EMF
• Electromagnetic Oscillation
• Photoelectric Effect
• Energy Bands in Solids
• Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
• Periodic Properties
• Surface Chemistry
• States of Matter
• Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
• Energetic and Chemical Thermodynamics
• Chemical Kinetics
• Chemical Equilibrium
• Chemical Arithmetic
• Atomic structure
• Nuclear Chemistry
• Physiology of Plants
• Development and Growth Of Plants
• Morphology of Plants and Genetics
• Diversity of Life and Plant Classification
• Ecology Environment and Biology in Human Welfare
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Cell Biology and Genetics
• Origin Of Life and Evolution
JKCET question paper is of multiple choice questioning. No negative marking for incorrect answer. The questions are based on the subjects like Mathematics (M), Biology (B), Chemistry (C) and Physics (P).
Candidates who are appearing for medical must attempt MCB as their subjects and those appearing for engineering must attempt PCM as their subjects.
Duration of examination is 90 minutes for each paper and no negative marking for incorrect answer.
Speed in answering questions is most important. Practice daily by preparing a proper study timetable. Go thoroughly through the pattern paper and collect the study material for the same.
Exam is held every year in the first week of July.