(4 out of 5 based on 24 Ratings)
Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BPEE) in Jammu and Kashmir State conducts Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) by an Act of the State Legislative for the selection of candidates for admission to various professional courses. Both the Government aided and private institutions in the state accept the merit ranking of CET.
JKCET is conducted for the following degree course programmes:-
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Sc Agriculture)
• B. Sc Forestry
• Bachelor of Medical MBBS, BVSC, Animal Husbandry, BUMS and BAMS courses
• Bachelor of Dental BDS
Eligibility to attempt the exam:-
• Age: Candidate must be atleast 17 years of age as on 31.12.2014
• Domicile: Aspirant should be a permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
• Educational qualification:
a) 50 percent marks in 10+2 exam for open category candidates.
b) 40 percent marks in 10+2 exam for reserved category candidates.
c) 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses .
JKCET Registration / Application Form
OFFLINE MODE OF APPLICATION
• The Application Form with the Information Brochure are available at specified branches of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
• The filled in application form complete in all respects must be submitted either in person or through registered/speed post in either offices of BOPEE , Bhagat-i-Barzullah, Opp. J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (Kashmir) between 10:00 A.M and 4:00 P.M or 4 Floor , South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-1800012 between 10:00 A.M and 4:00 P.M against receipt (Acknowledgement Card) on or before the last date fixed for receipt of application form.
ONLINE MODE OF APPLICATION
• Please read the instructions carefully before you start filling JKCET online application form 2014.
• Please note that entries entered by you cannot be changed at any stage.
• Please note that your name and date of birth should be exactly the same as recorded in your matriculation certificate.
• Please note the registration number provided in your confirmation page.
• You are required to take a printout of this confirmation page.
• Paste two passport sized photographs in the space provided for the same and send confirmation page along with Demand Draft by Registered / Speed Post / By Hand (Not by courier) to the Controller of Examinations, The J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations, 4 Floor South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 or Bhagat-i-Barzullah, Srinagar Opp. J&K Bank, , Srinagar-190005.
Candidates wishing to submit online application are required to
a) Attach required documents and certificates as mentioned in the JKCET information brochure.
b) Attach Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of FA/CAO, BOPEE, payable at Jammu/ Srinagar.
c) Mention registration number on the reserve side of demand draft.
d) retain a photocopy confirmation page for future reference.
e) retain a photocopy of demand draft.
The fee for online submission is Rs. 1800/- which can be submitted in the form of Bank Draft favouring FA/CAO BOPEE, payable at Srinagar/Jammu or Customised Bank Challan of transfer of the said amount in the BOPEE’s HDFC Bank Account No. 50100006864332 specified on the online generated Customised Bank Receipt at the end of submission of online form
JKCET Exam Dates
JKCET 2015 Date:- JKCET 2015 exam date will be announced soon.
PUBLIC NOTICE for aspirants of Entrance Examinations 2015
JKCET 2015 Syllabus:-
PAPER A - PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY
MAX. MARKS: 120
UNIT 1: PHYSICAL WORLD AND MEASUREMENT
UNIT 2: KINEMATICS
UNIT 3: LAWS OF MOTION
UNIT 4: WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
UNIT 5: MOTION OF SYSTEM OF PARTICLES AND RIGID BODY
UNIT 6: GRAVITATION
UNIT 7: PROPERTIES OF BULK MATTER
UNIT 8: THERMODYNAMICS
UNIT 9: BEHAVIOUR OF PERFECT GAS AND KINECTIC THEORY
UNIT 10: OSCILLATIONS AND WAVES
UNIT 11: ELECTROSTATICS
UNIT 12: CURRENT ELECTRICITY
UNIT 13: MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM
UNIT 14: ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALT. CURRENTS
UNIT 15: ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
UNIT 16: OPTICS
UNIT 17: DUAL NATURE OF MATTER AND RADIATION
UNIT 18: ATOMS AND NUCLEI
UNIT 19: ELECTRONIC DEVICES
UNIT 20: COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
UNIT 1: CHEMICAL ARITHMETIC & ATOMIC STRUCTURE
UNIT 2: CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM
UNIT 3: CHEMICAL KINETICS
UNIT 4: SOLUTIONS
UNIT 5: CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
UNIT 6: REDOX REACTIONS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY
UNIT 7: SOLID STATE & STATES OF MATTER
UNIT 8: SURFACE CHEMISTRY
UNIT 9: PERIODIC PROPERTIES
UNIT 10: CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
UNIT 11: CHEMISTRY OF REPRESENTATIVE ELEMENTS
UNIT 12: TRANSITION ELEMENTS INCLUDING LANTHAN OIDES
UNIT 13: CO-ORDINATION CHEMISTRY
UNIT 14: NOMENCLATURE AND BASIC CONCEPTS IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
UNIT 15: HYDROCARBONS
UNIT 16: ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BASED ON FUNCTIONAL GROUP-I
UNIT 17: ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BASED ON FUNCTION GROUP-II
UNIT 18: ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BASED ON FUNCTIONAL GROUP- III
UNIT 19: MOLECULES OF LIFE
UNIT 20: POLYMERS
PART B - BIOLOGY (MAX. MARKS: 60)
UNIT-1: DIVERSITY AND CLASSIFICATION OF PLANTS
UNIT-2: MORPHOLOGY ANDANATOMY OF PLANTS
UNIT-3: PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
UNIT-4: REPRODUCTION IN FLOWERING PLANTS
UNIT-7: BIOLOGY AND HUMAN WELFARE
UNIT-8: DIVERSITY IN THE LIVING WORLD
UNIT-9: HISTOLOGY & MORPHOLOGY
UNIT-10: CELL-STRUCTURE & FUNCTION
UNIT-11: HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
UNIT-13: GENETICS AND EVOLUTION
UNIT-14: BIOLOGY AND HUMAN WELFARE
UNIT–15: BIOTECHNOLOGY AND ITS APPLICATIONS
PART C - MATHEMATICS (MAX. MARKS: 60)
UNIT 1: SETS, RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
UNIT 2: COMPLEX NUMBER; LINEAR INEQUATION; LINEAR PROGRAMMING
UNIT 3: SEQUENCE AND SERIES, PERMUTATION AND COMBINATION & BINOMIAL THEOREM
UNIT 4: TRIGONOMETRIC AND INVERSE TRIGONOMETRY FUNCTIONS
UNIT 5: MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS
UNIT 6: LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIATION
UNIT 7: INTEGRATION AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
UNIT 8: STRAIGHT LINES AND CONIC SECTIONS
UNIT 9: STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
UNIT 10: VECTORS AND THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY
Click Here to View Full Syllabus
JKCET 2015 Pattern:-
The BOPEE has resolved to have Physics and Chemistry as paper- I and Biology and Maths as papers-II and - III respectively; The paper I shall be of 120 marks (with 60 marks for each subject) of 2 hours duration and papers-II and- III shall be of 60 mark s each with 60 minutes duration.
Speed in answering questions is most important. Practice daily by preparing a proper study timetable. Go thoroughly through the pattern paper and collect the study material for the same.
JKCET Sample Papers
JKCET 2015 Notification:-
JKCET 2015 exam date will be announced soon.
For more details Click Here