The KIIT stands for Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology which is the exam authority of the Medical entrance exam. The KIITEE Medical 2017 is a National level entrance test by which the students get admitted into Under Graduate Medical course. The Medical courses include MBBS and BDS also.
KIITEE Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The Eligibility Criteria of KIITEE Medical 2017 would be the conditions that must be checked before applying for the application form. If the eligibility criteria are given here for all the candidates who want to participate in this exam. The students will be disqualified if they found ineligible.
• Age: The candidate must not below the age of 19 years.
• Qualification Requirements: An aggregate of 60% marks must be secured in 10+2 exam with the subjects Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. 10+2 exams must be passed in 2014 or in 2015 or appearing in the final year in 2017by the recognized board.
KIITEE Medical 2017 admission procedure:
The Admission Procedure of the KIITEE Medical 2017 exam will provide the details of the admission process step wise.
• 1st step is to crack the KIITEE exam and be in the merit list prepared according to the marks and rank in the exam.
• 2nd step is the counseling round. Seats are allocated on the basis of First Come First serve policy of the rank.
KIITEE Medical Registration / Application Form
KIITEE Medical 2017 Application Form / Registration:-
Application Form and Prospectus will be available online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
The 'Online Application Form' will be accepted after the following steps are completed:-
Browse KIIT web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Registration Number.
Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent/guardian.
Dispatch the Form along with two passport size photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs and copy of 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet only.
For downloaded application form
The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person/by post (Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier) to "The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India".
KIITEE Medical Exam Dates
KIITEE 2017 Date (Online) -
KIITEE Medical 2017 Admit Card:
The Admit Card of KIITEE 2017 exam would be released in the month of April 2017. All the students are advised to download the hall ticket as it is an essential document for the exam. If any candidate doesn’t have this card, they would not give the exam as it is the proof of the identity as well as the exam.
KIITEE Medical 2017 Result:
The Result of KIITEE Medical 2017 exam would be declared by the exam bodies in the month of May 2017 after the checking of the exam papers. The result would tell about the rank and score in the exam. If the student has passed the exam by scoring more or equal marks than the cutoff, than he or she can take part in the counseling round otherwise not.
KIITEE Medical Syllabus
KIITEE Medical 2017 Syllabus:-
The Syllabus of KIITEE Medical 2017 is the topics, which cover the whole examination, are decided by the exam bodies. So, the students must check the syllabus and prepare according to the topics included in that. The syllabus is shown here:
For more information about the syllabus, visit the official link of the exam.
KIITEE Medical 2017 Pattern:-
The Exam Pattern of KIITEE Medical 2017 consists of the following information:
• Marks details:
SUBJECTS - NO. OF QUESTIONS:-
Biology - 90
Physics - 45
Chemistry - 45
TOTAL - 180
• A total No. of 180 questions, as shown above, is there.
• Negative marking issue is there. So, each correct answer will be awarded 4 marks and each incorrect answer will reduce 1 mark from the total.
• The time duration of 3 hours will be given to complete the exam.
• The exam would be held on the computers i.e. in online mode.
• All the questions have 4 options from which the students have to select only the correct one.
KIITEE Medical Preparation
KIITEE Medical 2017 Preparation Tips:
Here are some tricks to crack the KIITEE Medical 2017 exam. Follow them and prepare in an effective manner.
• The exam is based on the 10+2 level. So, study the 10+1 and 10+2 NCERT books.
• If the candidates have less time to prepare more, just go through the whole syllabus and take the overview of them.
• Prepare according to the marks and no. of questions.
• Study carefully because the negative marking will be there and the students can’t attempt the entire question by guess.
• Take help from the previous year papers and the sample papers.
KIITEE Medical Notification
KIITEE Medical 2017 Notification:-
For more details Click Here