Every year, All India Management Association conducts a management aptitude test through which it judges the capability of the aspirants who are interested to take up management programmes or MBA degree. The striking feature of MAT is that, it is held four times a year i.e. in February, May, September and December. The exam has its influence on India’s leading business schools that are renowned for imparting various post graduate programmes in the field of Business Administration. Colleges that utilize MAT score for admission are Alliance Business School, Institute of Business Management & Technology, Apex Institute of Management, Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow and many more.
MAT 2017 Eligibility:-
Graduates in any discipline.
Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
There is no age bar. Job experience is not necessary.
Validity of the MAT score is for that particular session for most MI’s is one year.
MAT Registration / Application Form
MAT 2017 Online Application Form / Registration:-
MAT Application Form
MAT 2017 Syllabus:-
The Syllabus of MAT 2017 is available here for the candidates who have applied for this examination and preparing for this exam. Check the syllabus below:
Comprehension of Passage
Profit and Loss
Ratios and Proportion
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning:
Critical Reasoning and Visual Reasoning
MAT 2017 Pattern:-
The Exam Pattern of MAT 2017 contains the detailed structure of the exam. Check the exam structure details of the upcoming exam below:
• There will be 5 different sections in the exam i.e. Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment
• These 5 sections will contain the 40 Multiple Objective type questions from each section and there will be total 200 questions in the exam.
• The Total duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
• The wrong answers will be given Negative Marks.
• Each correct answer will provide the 1 mark and each incorrect answer will deduct the 0.25 marks.
MAT 2017 Preparation Tips:-
The Preparation Tips of MAT 2017 provides some tips to crack the exam successfully. Read these tips and take the benefit of it:
• As this is the Management level examination so the candidates should work on their analytical and comprehensive skills to crack the exam successfully.
• Candidates should work on each section carefully and get the more detail about the sections to prepare for it well.
• Do the continuous practice with the help of sample papers and previous year papers that are also available here.
• Candidates should check their level of preparation before the final exam and try to improve it.
MAT Preparation Tips
MAT Coaching Institutes
MAT 2017 Notification:-
MAT February 2017 Notification:-
Apply online at website - https://apps.aima.in/MAT-February-2017
Last Date for Online Registration - 27 January 2017 (Friday)
Last Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form - 24 January 2017 (Tuesday)
Last Date for Submission of duly completed Printout of Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi - 27 January 2017 (Friday)
MAT February 2017 Date:-
Paper Based Test - 05 February 2017 (Sunday)
Timing - 10.00am
Computer Based Test - 11 February 2017 (Saturday) onwards
Timing - In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of candidates registering for Computer Based Test.
For more details Click Here