MT CET Pharmacy
(4 out of 5 based on 44 Ratings)
The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra conducts a central entrance assesment for admission to four year full time AICTE approved Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) course and six year full time Integrated Pharm D courses.This exam is known as MT-CET (Maharashtra Technical- Common Entrance Test). MT-CET is important for candidates wishing to take admission into pharmacy (B.Pharma) and six year full time Integrated Pharm D courses at undergraduate level in government, aided and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra.
Eligibility for Maharashtra state candidate and OMS (Outside Maharashtra) candidate for appearing for MT-CET 2015
Class 12 (10+2) or equivalent examination with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with an aggregate of 50 percent marks (45 percent in case of backward category candidates).
A candidate who will appearing for HSC exam 2015 is also eligible to apply for MT-CET.
Candidates of OMS category are eligible to apply for exam but will not be able to participate in Centralised admission procedure (CAP).
All OMS candidates will be treated as Open/General category candidates throughout the admission procedure.
MT CET Pharmacy Registration / Application Form
MT-CET 2014 (Pharmacy) Admission Procedure:-
01. Candidates of the state of Maharashtra wishing to appear for MT CET (Pharmacy) are required to register and confirm online application form on http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2014.
02. Application kit for the exam will be available for sale at Application Form Receipt Centers (ARC's) at Rs 700 (general category candidates) and Rs 500 (reserved category candidates and persons with disability). Payment for the same is to be made in cash only. (This fee is non- refundable and non-transferable).
03. It is compulsory for candidates appearing for the exam to buy Application kit from nearest ARC. The application kit for this exam contains details of Online MT-CET 2014, application ID and password by which candidate shall be able to fill the online application form.
04. Candidates will be able to submit online application form through the following website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2014.
05. Application ID is activated from ARC from where application kit is purchased.
06. Please read the rules and regulations for admission carefully as the submission of application form in response to admission notification it will be presumed that the candidate agrees and accepts the rules and regulations as legal valid and correct.
07.Please note that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage of application. You are advised to keep necessary documents ready for Document verification at ARC as per the given schedule.
Click Here for List of Application Form Receipt Center (ARC) for Admission to Four Year Degree Course in Pharmacy and Six year Degree course in Pharm D
•Candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department.
• Candidates belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate.(These documents need to be submitted at the time of document verfication).
•NRI candidates are eligible to apply for admission against Institute level seats in Private Unaided Management Institutes
• Application sent by post or courier to ARC or DTE's office will be outrightly rejected.
• You can avail of the facility of confirmation of application form at ARC with a payment of Rs 50/- as facilitation fee.
• ARC shall be open on all days except Sundays and Holidays.
Information or contact:
Please refer to the website or contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or
ARCs or contact on helpline numbers 022-30233444/45/46 for further information.
MT CET Pharmacy Exam Dates
MT CET Pharmacy 2015 Date:-
MT CET Pharmacy 2015 dates will be notified soon.
MT CET Pharmacy Colleges
MT CET Pharmacy Syllabus
MT-CET Pharmacy Syllabus and Paper Pattern 2015:-
MT CET Pharmacy will be conducted online at all examination centers, which will include multiple objective type questions (MCQs). The online CET would be comprised of Three Online Papers as follows
Subject:- No of Questions - Marks - Duration:-
Biology - 50 Qs - 100 marks - 1 hour
Physics & Chemistry - 50 Qs (25 Physics + 25 Chemistry) - 100 marks - 1 hour
Mathematics - 50 Qs - 100 marks - 1 hour
MT CET Pharmacy will have no negative marking for wrong answers. Each correct answer will carry 2 marks. Unanswered questions will carry zero marks.
The question paper will be in English only.
MT CET Pharmacy Preparation
MT-CET Preparation is much like the preparation and effort you put for your class 12 examination.Systematic and devoted study is the key to doing well. Study not only means study of the portion from cover to cover but also devoting some time to reading about the subject from study material that you may come across during the course of preparation. Solve sample papers, this will also help you in revision and getting a first hand feel of the exam. Last and not the least, revise your work. The effort put in revision will certain help you in doing well.
MT CET Pharmacy Notification
MT-CET 2015 Pharmacy Notification:-
MT CET Pharmacy 2015 dates will be notified soon.
Click Here for more details.