MT CET Pharmacy
(4 out of 5 based on 120 Ratings)
The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra conducts a central entrance assesment for admission to four year full time AICTE approved Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) course and six year full time Integrated Pharm D courses.This exam is known as MT-CET (Maharashtra Technical- Common Entrance Test). MT-CET is important for candidates wishing to take admission into pharmacy (B.Pharma) and six year full time Integrated Pharm D courses at undergraduate level in government, aided and private colleges in the state of Maharashtra.
Eligibility for Maharashtra state candidate and OMS (Outside Maharashtra) candidate for appearing for MT-CET 2015
Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed/appeared* the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject AND Secured minimum 45 % marks (minimum 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition)
Candidates who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. HSC (Std. XII) or its equivalent examination during the academic year 2015-16 and whose results are not declared till the last date of submission of application form are eligible to appear for MT-CET 2015, however for admission to first year of degree course in Pharmacy, such candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
Note:- Maharashtra State Candidates aspiring for admission to six year degree course in Pharm D are require to appear for MT-CET 2015.
MT CET Pharmacy Registration / Application Form
MT-CET 2015 (Pharmacy) Admission Procedure:-
01. Candidates of the state of Maharashtra wishing to appear for MT CET (Pharmacy) 2015 are required to register and confirm online application form on http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2015 from 26/03/2015 to 05/04/2015 Up to 5.00PM.
02. Application kit for the exam will be available for sale at Application Form Receipt Centers (ARC's) at Rs 700 (general category candidates) and Rs 500 (reserved category candidates and persons with disability). Payment for the same is to be made in cash only. (This fee is non- refundable and non-transferable).
03. It is compulsory for candidates appearing for the exam to buy Application kit from nearest ARC. The application kit for this exam contains details of Online MT-CET 2015, application ID and password by which candidate shall be able to fill the online application form.
04. Candidates will be able to submit online application form through the following website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2015
05. Application ID is activated from ARC from where application kit is purchased.
06. Please read the rules and regulations for admission carefully as the submission of application form in response to admission notification it will be presumed that the candidate agrees and accepts the rules and regulations as legal valid and correct.
07.Please note that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage of application. You are advised to keep necessary documents ready for Document verification at ARC as per the given schedule.
Click Here for List of Application Form Receipt Center (ARC) for Admission to Four Year Degree Course in Pharmacy and Six year Degree course in Pharm D
•Candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department.
• Candidates belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate.(These documents need to be submitted at the time of document verfication).
•NRI candidates are eligible to apply for admission against Institute level seats in Private Unaided Management Institutes
• Application sent by post or courier to ARC or DTE's office will be outrightly rejected.
• You can avail of the facility of confirmation of application form at ARC with a payment of Rs 50/- as facilitation fee.
• ARC shall be open on all days except Sundays and Holidays.
Information or contact:-
Please refer to the website or contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or
ARCs or contact on helpline numbers 022-30233444/45/46 for further information.
MT CET Pharmacy Exam Dates
MT CET Pharmacy 2015 Date (Online):- Saturday, 25th April, 2015 & Sunday, 26th April, 2015.
MT CET Pharmacy Colleges
MT CET Pharmacy Syllabus
MT-CET 2015 (Pharmacy) Syllabus:-
Syllabus for MT CET 2015 comprising papers shall be of HSC (12th std) Maharashtra State Board Secondary & Higher Secondary Education.
MT-CET Pharmacy Syllabus and Paper Pattern 2015:-
MT-CET 2015 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions.
The CET comprises of 3 papers viz (i) Biology, (ii) Physics & Chemistry, (iii) Mathematics with 50 multiple choice objective type questions carrying 2 marks each. Each Paper shall be of 100 Ma rks and 1 hour duration.
MT CET Pharmacy Preparation
MT-CET Preparation is much like the preparation and effort you put for your class 12 examination.Systematic and devoted study is the key to doing well. Study not only means study of the portion from cover to cover but also devoting some time to reading about the subject from study material that you may come across during the course of preparation. Solve sample papers, this will also help you in revision and getting a first hand feel of the exam. Last and not the least, revise your work. The effort put in revision will certain help you in doing well.
MT CET Pharmacy Notification
MT-CET 2015 Pharmacy Notification:-
Apply online at website:- www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2015 from 26/03/2015 to 05/04/2015 Up to 5.00PM
Issue of Hall Ticket through candidates login of successfully registered candidates - 20/04/2015 onwards
MT-CET Pharmacy 2015 Date (Online ) :- 25/04/2015 and 26/04/2015
Declaration of the result of the MT-CET 2015 on the website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2015:- 06/05/2015 at 5.00PM
Click Here to download MT-CET 2015 Pharmacy information brochure.
Click Here for more details.