(4 out of 5 based on 80 Ratings)
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) conduct Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission in Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses. The candidates for admission will be selected solely on the basis of merit which is based on his/her academic career performance, Entrance Examination and Extracurricular activities.
Eligibility to attempt the exam:-
Candidate must have passed or appearing 10+2 Science / Equivalent Examination with minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST category) in aggregate (Excluding 4th Optional) are eligible for applying the exam.
Score of candidates will be calculated on the basis of academic career and entrance test as given below
a) H.S.C. / equivalent - 25%
b) +2 Sc. /equivalent - 25%
c) Entrance Examination - 50%*
Total - 100%
* 1/4 of the total marks secured in the entrance exam is considered while calculating the total marks.
OUAT CET Registration / Application Form
OUAT 2015 Application Form:-
The OUAT 2015 prospectus can be downloaded from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology website http://ouat.ac.in.
Following is a set of instructions for OUAT Registration and Application Procedure.
ONLINE MODE OF APPLICATION
• Visit online banking website of State Bank of India https://www.onlinesbi.com
• Accept the disclaimer clause and click on "Proceed"
• Select state of corporate or institution as "Orissa"
• Select type of institution as " Educational institution" and click on "Go"
•Now select Educational Institution Name as "Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology" and click on "Submit"
• Select payment category as "UG Entrance Exam 2014" from the drop down
• Now a blank form appears carefully fill in your details
• Once you have filled the required data click on "Submit" button.
• Check details in the application once again and then click on "Confirm" button.
• Select the mode of payment
• System will guide the applicant through payment mode.
• Once payment is completed take a printout of the e-receipt with reference (this need to be produced during the exam).
• If payment mode through SBI branch is selected a "Pre Acknowledgement slip (PAP)"is generated by the system. Make Payment of application fee in cash or cheque in any branch of the "State Bank of India"
• On payment, the bank will acknowledge your "Pre Acknowledgement slip (PAP)"
• The e-receipt is not generated in case payment of application fee online. (Please wait till the afternoon of the next working day before trying again).
OFFLINE MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates can also apply offline through FORM 'B' which is the application form for admission into undergraduate courses in 2014-15. The last date for receipt of application form 'B' is 15.06.2014 (Monday) or within 15 days from the publication of Annual +2 Science exam 2014. Please submit only one application form for all the above courses.
Please submit this Application Form with duly attested copies of required documents only at the time of appearing for entrance exam .
Registration fees is Rs. 750/-
OUAT CET Exam Dates
OUAT CET 2015 Date:-
Dates for OUAT CET 2015 awaited.
OUAT CET Syllabus
OUAT CET 2015 Syllabus:-
The syllabus for OUAT CET 2015 is the same science syllabus followed by state and CBSE boards for Annual +2 exam.
OUAT CET 2015 Pattern:-
OUAT CET will be objective (multiple choice) test for 200 marks of two hours duration and medium of exam will be English.
The subjects of examination and marks.
Subjects - Marks
Physics - 66 marks
Chemistry - 66 marks
Mathematics / Biology - 68 marks
Total 200 marks
Candidates are to answer Physics, Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology.
OUAT CET Preparation
The first step for preparation of exam begins with planning tactics by allotting equal time to every subject. Try to make a specific goal of finishing topic every day. Don’t land yourself in any kind of illusion by having lots of study on a single day. Try to revise as much as you can. Stick to basics law of physics. Practice plenty of sums in order to solve problems quicker.
OUAT CET Notification
OUAT CET 2015 Notification:-
Dates for OUAT CET 2015 awaited.
For more details Click Here