Do you wish to secure a career with the Indian government? If your answer is yes then, you are certainly on the right page. You know that the stakes for a government job in India are extremely high. Well know this too, UPSC or Union Public Service Commission exam is your best and only chance to make a career in the government sector. Underline this fact," that it is now or never." Union Public Service Commission is a central agency tasked with the responsibility of facilitating the following examinations conducted as part of recruitment to government services.
• Indian Adminstrative Services (IAS)
• Indian Police Services (IPS)
• Indian Foreign Services (IFS)
• Indian Revenue Services (IRS)
• Indian Forest Services (IFS)
• Engineering Services Examination
• Combined Defence Services Examination
• National Defence Academy Examination
• Naval Defence Academy Examination
• Combined Medical Services Examination
• Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination
• Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Exam
• Geologist Examination
•Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant Exam)
UPSC Registration / Application Form
UPSC Exam 2016 Application and Registration Procedure:-
Application and registration for various UPSC examinations can be done both online and offline depending upon your convenience.
Following is a simple step wise procedure for online and offline application.
01. Log on to the following UPSC online application website(http://upsconline.nic.in/index.php)
02. Create a login ID
03. Click on Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for the exam you will like to appear for
04. Click on the link "Apply Now"
05. Login using your login ID (user name and password)
06. Registration contains two parts namely PART I and PART II
07. Fill in details and upload your photograph and signature
08. Make payment of application fee
09. Click on preview button of your application to view details before submission.
10. Note registration number obtained on completion of registration.
01. Obtain application form from specified posts offices in the country.
02. Pay application fee
03. Fill in details in application form
04. Take a xerox of application form and keep it safely for future reference.
05. Send application form along with relevant documents to the address mentioned in the notification before the last date for submission of application form.
Application Fee: The application fee for various UPSC exams can be paid through the following accepted modes of payment
a) Payment of cash at specified branches of the State Bank of India through Online Recruitment Application pay-in-slip.
b) Payment of fee through net banking facility offered by State Bank of India and associate banks (State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore and State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur). Please note that this faculty is reserved only for customers of these banks.
c) Online payment through Visa/Master Debit or Credit Card.
Eduvidya.com offers you some of the best tried and tested tips for UPSC 2014 preparation.
• Start as early as possible, do not delay.
• Do a SWOT analysis to know your strengths and weaknesses
• Review the syllabus for study.
• Classify syllabus and indentify study material
• Consult an individual who has given the exam if possible
• Join a class for UPSC coaching
• Prepare a timetable for study and follow it well.
• Study well and from cover to cover
• Along with study do allocate some time to qualitative reading.
• Solve sample papers
• Most importantly revise what you study.
• Stay Positive and plan to do your best.
UPSC 2016 Notification:-
UPSC Exam 2016 Dates
For more details Click Here