Below you will find GATE 2017 Registration Form and Fee. GATE is one of the leading entrance examinations which is scheduled to be held in February 2017. In order to take this exam, the students will have to fill the application form first. The GATE Application Form 2017 is released on 1 September 2016 in the online mode. The students need to fill and submit the application form on or before the deadline.
GATE Application Form 2017 – Important Dates:-
Events - Dates
Registration opens - 1 September 2016
Registration closes - 4 October 2016
The last date for request for change in the test city via GOAPS login - 16 November 2016
• The students will have valid email id and mobile number.
• The candidate must have scanned images of their photograph and signature as per the official guidelines.
• The photo must be colored and taken in the professional studio. The photo taken by the mobile phone and other self – composed portraits may result in the rejection of application.
• The face of the students should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph.
• The photograph must be matched with the student’s appearance on the day of the examination.
• The main features of the photo must not covered with hair, cloth, or any shadow.
How to Complete?
• The candidates need to fill the Application Form of GATE 2017 only in the online mode. The applications in no other mode will be acceptable.
• The details to be entered in the application form must be correct and accurate.
• Only one application form will be accepted by the official authority. Multiple forms from the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
• For the student’s sake of convenience, the link to fill the application form is given here. The candidates can access the link so as to reach the main page of the application form.
• The students will have to first register them by providing some of the essential details such as:
Valid email address
GOAPS password (to be chosen by the candidates)
• On entering these details, the students will get the GOAPS enrollment id. This id along with the password forms the login credentials for the students.
• The students can login their account by using their login credentials and fill the rest of the GATE Application Form 2017. The following details are to be entered in the form:
Choice of examination cities
Address for communication
High – quality image of photo and signature
Scanned copy of degree certificate
Details of the valid id proof which the candidate will bring at the test center
• On the submission of these details, the will have to take the preview of the filled – in application form. Once after submitting the form, no other modifications shall be done in the same.
• After the final submission of the GATE Application Form, the students will have to remit the application charges by using the appropriate mode of payment such as credit card, net banking, and debit card
• On the successful payment, the students will get the fee payment number which should be kept safe and secure.
• The students can also check the status of their application form after their final submission. It can be done by using the login credentials of GOAPS.
GATE 2017 Application Fee:
For Women and SC/ ST/ PWD candidates - Rs 750
For all other students - Rs 1500