The official authority will release the result in the response to the entrance examination. It is expected that the GATE Result 2017 will issued on 27 March 2017. The result will be announced in the online mode and the students can check the same here soon after its official declaration. The result presents the performance of the students in the entrance exam in the terms of marks obtained in the same.
How to Check?
• The result for this reputed entrance exam will be available only in the online mode and the students should know the exact procedure to check the same.
• An utmost care is taken while announcing the result, therefore, the declared result shall be the final one and should be accepted by all.
• Soon after the declaration of the GATE Score Card 2017, the direct link to check the same will be published here. In order to check result easily, the candidates can use the link and reach the official page where the result will be hosted.
• There, the students can check their result by entering the log in credentials which comprise of:
GOAPS enrollment id
Other asked details (if any)
• Once the submission of the details is done, the students can view their result on the display screen. If however, the details are wrong then the students will have to enter the details again.
• Finally, the students can save their result either in the form of screenshot or download the same and keep it safe for the future reference.
• The scorecards will be made available to the qualified students probably in the month of March 2017.
• It indicates the student’s marks in the entrance examination.
• The scores of the students are valid for THREE (3) years from the date of the announcement of the GATE Result 2017.
• The scorecards will be available only for the short duration of time. Qualified students can download their scorecard within that specific time limit.
• The scorecards can be downloaded by using the login credentials.
• This will be available here soon after its official release.
• In the case, if the student requires the scorecard after the deadline then he has to pay the fee of Rs 500.
• The merit list will be released soon after the announcement of the result and publication of the scorecard.
• The merit list will contain the names and other details of the qualified students.
• Based on the merit list, the students will be called for the next round of the admission.