Below you will find IBPS PO Exam 2017 Registration Form and Fee. The Application Form of IBPS PO 2017 is expected to start filling from July to August 2017. The Application Form can be filled by online mode only. In order to apply for this examination, the students need to fill the application form first before the last date. The prelims exam is expected to be held in October 2017 and mains exam in November 2017.
About the Exam:
• IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which organizes selection process for Probationary Officer recruitment in Public State Banks.
• Candidates who are looking for banking jobs they can apply for Application Form of IBPS PO 2017
from the official website.
• The examination will be conducted in 2 stages- preliminary and main examination.
IBPS PO Application Form 2017 – Important Dates
Registration Date start from - July 2017
Registration last date - August 2017
Download of Hall Ticket/ Admit Card for Pre- Exam Training - September 2017
Preliminary Exam Training Date - September 2017
Download of call letters for IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam - First week of October
Date of IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam - October 2017
IBPS PO 2017 Preliminary Exam result Date - November 2017
Download of call letters for IBPS PO 2017 Main Exam - November 2017
Date of IBPS PO 2017 Main Exam - November 2017
IBPS PO 2017 Main Exam result Date - December 201
Download of call letters for interview - January 2018
Interview Date - January/February 2018
Allotment of Provisional - April 2018
Things required before Applying to IBPS PO 2017
• Applicants must have a personal email ID which they have to keep active till the completion of the IBPS PO 2017 Application Form Recruitment Process.
• Soft copy of Scanned photograph and signature is required as per specifications.
• For making online payment of the application fee, keep the necessary payment document such as Net banking / Debit / Credit Card along with you.
How to fill?
The Application Form can be filled via only online mode. The eligible candidates who are willing to appear in IBPS PO 2017 examination must be aware with its application form filling and submission procedure.
Following are some simple steps given to fill Online Application Form:
• Initially, you need to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on home page select IBPS Probationary Officer section where you have to choose the link for PO/MT recruitment process.
• Read instructions cautiously and hit on apply online link.
• In next window, you have to submit you’re all the basic details to generate registration id and password which will be also sent to your registered email ID.
• Then to proceed further you have to log in with registration id and password to fill IBPS Online Application form.
• Fill the details like Examination centers choice, Category, Academic details, Personal details, Contact details etc.
• Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature according to the provided instructions.
• After successfully upload, pay the necessary application fee through the credit or debit card/ Bank DD/net banking.
• Now, submit the form by hitting the submit button.
• At last download the application form and take the printouts of it for the future use.