The Admit Card of IBPS PO Preliminary 2017 is expected to be issued in the first week of October 2017. Those candidates who will succeed to qualify the prelims exam will be able to give IBPS Main exam. The candidates who will successfully deposit the application form of IBPS PO with requisite fee can download their Admit Card from the official website of the respective authority.
About Preliminary Exam
• The IBPS PO examination will be conducted in 2 phases –
• The preliminary exam for Probationary Officer (PO) will be organized by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
• IBPS PO exam is expected to be conducted in the month of October 2017.
• The preliminary exam will be conducted in online mode.
How to Download?
The Admit Card will be available in the online mode only and therefore, the candidates must know the steps to download the same. The steps to download the admit card is given below:
• To initiate the process, you have to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on home screen select “CWE PO” section.
• There you will get the desired link of Admit Card.
• Click on that link.
• Then in new window, you have to submit your Application Number, D.O.B and password.
• Submit it and your Hall Ticket of IBPS PO
Preliminary 2017 will be displayed on the desktop.
• Then download your admit card and take its printouts for further use.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
Once the Admit Card gets downloaded, the candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card such as:
• Candidate’s Name
• Form Number
• Roll Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Reporting time
• Language of the question paper
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Signature and photo of the candidate etc
Documents to Bring:
The list of documents to bring during exam at the examination center along with Admit Card are given below-
• Driving License
• Aadhaar card
• Voter ID card etc
• The candidates are advised to hold their respective admit card along with them and show it to the examiner at exam venue. Without admit card, the candidates will not allowed to enter and appear for the exam.
• The registered candidates can avail the Admit Cards by online mode only.
• The admit card will not be sent by post or by other means.
• The Admit Card of IBPS PO Preliminary 2017 must have candidates name, roll number, signature, exam time, photograph, examination venue and other exam related details which are mentioned above.
• Do not alter any entry on admit card.
• The Admit Card will not be transferable under any situation.