Below you will find IBSAT 2017 Registration Form and Fee. The Application Form of IBSAT 2017 can be filled from 1st July to 9th December 2016 and the exam for IBSAT will be held from 16 to 27 December 2016. The candidates can avail the application form through online as well as offline mode.
About the Exam:
• IBSAT is the national level test conducted by ICFAI i.e. Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India.
• This test organized for admission in the MBA programmes offered by various ICFAI business schools of the country.
• IBSAT is also well-known with the name of ICFAI Aptitude Test.
• The campuses of IBS are situated at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Ahmadabad, Kolkata, Pune and Mumbai.
Release Date of Application Form: 1st July 2016
Last Date of Application Form: 9th December 2016
Date of Examination: 16th – 27th December 2016
Result Date: 6th January 2017
Selection Briefing: 20th – 30th January 2017
Selection Process: 17th – 26th February 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
How to fill?
The candidates can apply for application forms in between 1st July to 9th December 2016 via online mode as well as offline mode.
Below mentioned are ALL sources to obtain Application Forms of IBSAT 2017:
SOURCE 1 – Marketing Offices of IBS:
• The application forms will also be sold at the Marketing Offices of IBS as mentioned on the university website.
• You have to make the payment of Rs 1600/- and obtain the form from the SALE COUNTERS.
SOURCE 2 – Online Forms:
This is the popular source for filling up Application Forms. You have to make the payment of Rs 1600/- via credit card/debit card/net banking or through DD.
• For filling up online application forms, you have to Visit the official website of ICFAI.
• Fill the Online IBSAT 2017Application Form with basic required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
• Submit the form and then after submission, a unique auto-generated password and login ID get generated, that can be used for future login. So keep it safe.
• Then the candidates have to access that auto-generated account to fill the details like Choice of examination centers, Category, Personal details, Academic details, Contact details etc.
• Then upload Scanned Signature and Photograph according to the provided instructions.
• Pay the application fee through the Bank DD/credit or debit card/net banking.
• Click on submit button so that you can submit your Application Form of IBSAT 2017.
• The application form should be preserved by the candidate in hard copy as well as soft copy.
• The candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the norms for eligibility before filling Application Form.
• If the candidates submit more than one application form, then their application form is likely to be canceled.
• The applicants have to fill the Application Form properly and carefully as if they fill incorrect data and submit the form, no change will be permitted in it at any later stage.
• The candidates have to put forward the Application Form of IBSAT 2017 on time. As if the application form is submitted after the last date, it will be considered invalid and will be rejected.
• After submission, keep a copy of application form as a proof of application.