Given below is the IGNOU Admission 2016-17 Notification of BA, MBA, BEd, MCA and PhD Courses.
The IGNOU i.e. the Indira Gandhi National Open University admissions for the year 2016 have already been started. The admissions for the January session has started from the month of October (21 October 2015). Candidates will have to apply by filling an application form online or offline. The IGNOU University is best suited for the candidates who want to pursue distance educational courses. Read all details about the IGNOU Admissions 2016 from the content given below.
IGNOU Admissions 2016 – Admission Procedure
The admission procedure followed for the admission at the IGNOU has been explained below. There are various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses offered at the IGNOU for the distance education courses. However, the admission process for all the courses is almost same. Read the procedure below to know all about it.
• To begin with, the candidates need to obtain the admission form of IGNOU. This can be done using 3 ways which are given as follows.
1. The admission form can be purchased in person from a regional centre in the form of a prospectus. This will be worth Rs.200/-.
2. The admission form can be ordered from the IGNOU, New Delhi by raising a Demand draft of Rs.250/- in favour of the university.
3. The admission form can also be downloaded from the university official website. The link is provided below.
Link to download application form: www.ignou.ac.in
The form for the IGNOU Admissions 2016 must be filled and submitted to confirm the application request. This can also be done using 2 ways. These are explained as follows.
1. Online mode: The application form can be submitted online after creating a user ID at the link that is provided below. The application form submission is immediately confirmed on submission through the online mode. The course fee must also be paid online by the means of credit card/debit card or net banking. The link to submit admission form is given below.
Link to submit the form: www.onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
2. Offline Mode: The admission form can also be submitted offline by filling and attaching the relevant documents along with a DD of the course fee and submitting the same to the regional centre.
Candidates must follow the instructions given in the brochure to fill the form according to the course of their choice. Candidates just need to select a course of their choice and submit the admission form along with the course fee.
The last date to apply for the IGNOU Admissions 2016 was 31st December 2015. However, it has been extended to 15 January 2016 with a late fee of Rs.300/-.
IGNOU is the largest university in Asia with a pan India presence. The university proffers a wide range of academic programs at affordable costs with flexibility entryqualifications. Admission to IGNOU's various graduate, post graduate, diploma and certificate courses are open all through the academic year. This makes it one of the most anticipated of admission cycles throughout the country. Detailed announcements regarding the same are published in regional and national media as well as online. Admission forms for various courses are available online as well as at various regional and study centers of the university.
IGNOU Admission to collaborative programmes of ICAI/ ICSI/ ICAI January 2016 session
IGNOU Admission for January 2016 Session:-
Apply online at website:- https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in
Admissions are open From 21-October-2015 for Jan-2016 Session
Last date for all Programmes is 30th November, 2015 and with late fee of Rs 300 is 21st December, 2015.
Steps for filling Online form:-
1. Click on "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
2. Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details :-
If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the "OTHERS" check box.
For those with qualification of graduation and above, in the field "Board Code" select "9999".
3. Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card and Net banking (UBI):-
i) Payment by Debit/Credit Card: You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
ii) Payment by Net banking (UBI): If you have a UBI net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
4. Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should must have the relevant scanned documents (All the documents being uploaded should be self attested). These include:
Scanned Photograph (less than 50 KB)
Scanned Signature (less than 30 KB)
Scanned copy of Age Proof.
Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 100 KB)
Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 100 KB)
Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 100 KB)
Once you have uploaded the document and click the "NEXT" button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Programmes available for online admission
Click Here to download IGNOU Common Prospectus 2015-16.
IGNOU BED Admission IGNOU OPENMAT