The official authority will organize the counselling procedure so as to impart the final enrolment to the deserving students. It will be scheduled as per the official dates. The students need to get updated with the official schedule as once the dates have been passed, the students will be unable to take part in the counselling procedure. The IRMA Counselling 2017 will be followed by the final seat allotment round.
About the Exam:
• Institute of rural management Anand is one of the premier institution which organizes an entrance test i.e. Issues of social concern.
• This test is one of the reputed entrance examinations and organized on 12 February 2017.
• It will be conducted in the online mode.
IRMA Counselling 2017 – Stages:
• It is important for the students to know that the counselling will be held with the sole purpose to offer admission to the various management programs.
• There are several stages which are associated with the IRMA Counselling 2017. The detailed explanation of these stages is described here.
• Stage 1: Registration: It is the beginning stage of the counselling procedure. The students need register them first so as to participate in the counseling. If the students fail to register them on time then they will not be permitted to participate in this procedure.
• Stage 2: Choice Filling and locking: Another stage of the counselling is the choice filling and locking. The students will get an opportunity to fill their preferred choices. But this facility will be available only for the short duration of time. Based on the priority, the students can fill their choices. When the students will be satisfied with what they filled then they can lock the same. No changes shall be allowed in the choices once after locking them.
• Stage 3: Seat Allotment: This is the last and the final stage of the IRMA
Counselling 2017. In this, the students will get the final seat on the basis of their rank in the merit list, their overall performance, availability of seats and their preferred choices. After getting the seat, the students need to verify their documents and deposit the required fee.
IRMA Selection Procedure 2017 – Detailed Explanation:
• After the publication of result, the official authority will organize the selection procedure so as to select the students for the final enrollment.
• The students will be shortlisted on the basis of the entrance exam and then called for the next rounds of selection.
• It is the two – step procedure. In order to get admission, the students will have to qualify the complete selection procedure. It is important for the students to perform well in both the selection rounds as both of them have equal weightage.
• Group Activity: The first round of selection is the Group activity or group discussion round. In this round, the students will be given a topic and they will have to discuss the same for the specific time limit. Based on their active participation, good communication skills, and knowledge on that topic, they will be shortlisted for the next round i.e. the personal interview. This is just the elimination round in which only those students survive who will actively participate in the same. This round basically tests the knowledge and communication skills of the students.
• Personal Interview: Another round of the IRMA Selection Procedure 2017 is the personal interview round in which the students will have to undergo the face to face interview. This round judges the overall personality of the student right from their posture to their academic knowledge. This is that round for which the students have struggled so far such as qualifying the entrance exam, merit list, group activity etc. If the student fails in the round then his whole hard work will get wasted.