JEE Main is one the leading entrance examinations and a large number of students participate in this exam every year. In order to separate the creamy layer of the most deserving and appropriate students, the official authority will release the JEE Main Cutoff 2017. It will be published only in the online mode and will be available here soon.
About the Exam:
• JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance examination which is usually organized in the month of April every year.
• The scores of the joint entrance exam (main) will be accepted by almost all the top – ranking engineering institutions of the country.
• Also, this is just the eligibility test for JEE (advanced) which the candidates will have to take so as to enroll in the courses offered by IITs.
About the Cutoff:
• It is important for the students to know the exact definition of the cutoff marks. It can be defined as the minimum marks which are released by the official exam authority for the students.
• Basically, it will be released in the terms of rank or marks. The students will have to score up to the JEE Main Cutoff 2017 so as to be considered for the next round of admission.
• The cutoff will be different for different categories, therefore, the students are advised to check the cutoff for their relevant category.
• The cutoff will be determined on the basis of the various aspects. There are several factors which play the crucial role in deciding the cutoff marks.
• These influential factors can make the cutoff as high or as low. It means that due to these factors, the JEE Main 2017
Cutoff is totally unpredictable.
• Not all, but some of the factors are mentioned here.
Previous year cutoff trends
Complexity level of the exam
Performance of the students
Availability of seats
Lowest and average scores in the entrance exam
Previous Year stats:
• It is important for the students to go through the previous year statistics of the cutoff marks. This will provide the fair idea regarding the cutoff marks.
• With this, the students can familiar with the range of marks which can take them to the safe zone.
• The JEE Main 2017 Cutoff will be available soon till then the students can check the previous year cutoff marks.
Category - 2014 - 2015
Common merit list 115 105
SC 53 50
ST 47 44
OBC 74 70
Official Website: www.jeemain.nic.in