MAT Admit Card will be issued by All India Management Association (AIMA) to those candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the MAT 2017 Application Form. Admit cards will be provided to the candidates before one or two weeks of the exam. The aspiring candidates can download their Admit Card via online mode through the official website of the AIMA.
About the Exam:
• Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is the national management entrance examinations.
• The AIMA organize MAT exam four times in a year i.e. in February, May, September and December.
How to Download?
The admit card will be available in the online mode only and therefore, the students must know the steps to download the same. The admit card is an important document needed to be preserved till admission procedure get over. The steps to download the Admit Card are quite simple and mentioned here for the students.
• Visit the official website of AIMA.
• Search for the link related to MAT 2017 Admit Card and click it.
• A new window will appear on the screen.
• Now, candidates are needed to enter their Name, Form number and Date of Birth in DD/MM/YY format to generate the admit card.
• After filling the details hit the “Submit” button.
• The admit card will be displayed on the desktop.
• Download the admit card and take its printouts for further use.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the candidates are required to check the details mentioned on the admit card. The admit card will bear details like:
• Candidate’s Name
• Form Number
• Roll Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Reporting time
• Language of the question paper
• Signature and photo of the candidate
• Other essential instructions related to the exam
What Comes Next?
• After downloading the admit card, the candidates must verify the details printed on it.
• The details such as name, registration number, the language of the question paper and category etc. should be identical to the ones mentioned in the online form by the students.
• In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates need to report the issue to the examination authority and get the issue resolved at their earliest.
• The examination authority will resolve the issue and will provide you the correct and errorless Admit Card.
• The admit card will not be sent by post or by other means.
• If a candidate is not able to download the admit card then he/she can report to the officials at least 3 days before the commencement of the exam along with proof of online registration of application form.
• In the case of any discrepancy regarding entries in the admit card, the candidates must contact the AIMA and they will take necessary action to make the corrections.
• Do not alter any entry on admit card by yourself.
• Candidates have to paste their recent photograph on the MAT 2017 Hall Ticket and it must be identical to the photo pasted on application form.
• The Admit Card will not be transferable under any situation.