The Cutoff of MAT 2017
will be released by the All India Management Association. Only those candidates who will score equal or more than the cutoff marks will be eligible to take admission in B-Schools of the country. With the release of the MAT result, the participating Institutes also release their cutoff marks.
About the Exam:
• MAT i.e. Management Aptitude Test is the management entrance examination which the students will have to qualify in order to take admission in the B-schools of the country.
• The AIMA conducts MAT exam four times in a year and every time the cutoff list is prepared.
• The Cutoff is minimum scores required by the candidates in order to be eligible for admissions to the Business schools.
• Candidates have to score equal or more than the cutoff marks to get shortlisted for the next level of admission.
The cutoff shall be based on many factors which affect the same to a great extent. Some of the factors are given below:
• No. of examinees
• Previous year admission trends
• Availability of seats
• Reservation norms
• Level of toughness in the test
• Number of applications received
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Visit the official website of AIMA.
• Check the examination section on the homepage, where you will get the desired link.
• Click on to the link and enter your Roll number, Form Number and month of test.
• The cutoff list will be displayed on their computer screen.
• Press “Submit” to download the Cutoff list accordingly.
• At last, Take printouts of the cutoff list and keep it safe for future use.
• With the help of cutoff list the students are shortlisted for the counseling procedure.
• Candidates can check their Cutoff to see whether they qualify the exam or not.
• Candidates who are scoring equal or above the Cutoff will be put in the merit list.
• If candidates score 500+ then they will get a good B-school.
• All India Management Association (AIMA) organize the MAT exam and also determines MAT 2017 Cutoff.
• The cutoff marks for the MAT Exam is different for different participating colleges for admissions into MBA Programs.
• The official authority will release the result and prepare the merit list of the qualified students. Only those students who have obtained more than Cutoff of MAT 2017 marks shall be considered for the admission in the good B-school.