Here you will find MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2016.
MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam Pattern:-
The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type.
Medium:- Marathi & English
Paper I (compulsory)
Duration:- Two hours
Paper II (compulsory)
Duration:- Two hours
Topic No.(1) to (5) Degree level
Topic No.(6) class X level
Topic No.(7) X / XII level
MPSC State Services Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2015:-
Paper I - (200 marks)
(1) Current events of state, national and international importance.
(2) History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement.
(3) Maharashtra, India and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of Maharashtra, India and the World.
(4) Maharashtra and India - Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj,Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
(5) Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
(6) General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change-that do not require subject specialisation.
(7) General Science.
Paper II - (200 marks)
(2) Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
(3) Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
(4) Decision - making and problem - solving.
(5) General mental ability.
(6) Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation(Charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.- Class X level)
(7) Marathi and English Language Comprehension skills (Class X/XII level).
Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM) is a business school that is known for offering excellent education to those students who aspire to become an entrepreneur or aim of achieving higher position in the field of business management.
Bharathidasan Institute of Management Courses Offered
Contact No: 0431- 2520796, 2520502, 2520733
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Apeejay Institute of Management was founded in the year 1997 by the Apeejay Education Society.
Apeejay Institute of Management Jalandhar Courses Offered
Rama Mandi, Hoshiarpur Road,
Contact No: 0181-2410263, 2410264, 2411269
Amity Business School is a private business institute in Noida, founded in the year 1999 by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation.
Amity Business School Noida Courses Offered
F - 3 Block, Amity University Campus,
Sector - 125
Noida - 201303,
Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P. (India)
Phone No. +91(0)-120-4392669 / 4392319
Fax No.: +91-120-2431421
Alliance Business Academy is one of the most preferred institutes for management training in India, which was established by Alliance Business School in the year 1996.
Alliance Business Academy Bangalore Courses Offered
19th Cross, 7th Main
BTM II Stage, N.S. Palya
Bangalore - 560076
Tel: 080 26786021 / 26786024 / 26789749
Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) is considered as one of the top five colleges in India for Business education.
Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) Courses Offered
Peenya, Bangalore - 560058, INDIA.
Tel : +91 80 2837 6430 / 2839 0433 / 4117 9588 / 4125 3496
Mob : +91 9343978115
Fax : +91 80 28378268
Accurate Institute of Management & Technology is one of the forefront institutes for management and technical training in India.
Accurate Institute of Management and Technology Courses Offered
49, Knowledge Park-III
Greater Noida, (U.P.)
Ph : 09999209090, 09711005981, 09711306804, 09711306808
Email ID :- firstname.lastname@example.org
The Army Institute of Management, previously National Institute of Management Calcutta (NIMC) is a graduate business school located in Kolkata, India.
The Army Institute of Management, Kolkata Courses Offered
Judges Court Road,
Opposite Alipore Telephone Exchange,
Contact No: 033-2479 4494 / 2439 8335 / 2439 8337 / 2439 8338
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
AIM (Asia-Pacific Institute of Management) was founded in the year 1996 under the guidance of a non-profitable autonomous body namely, All India Asian Education Foundation (AIAEF).
Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi Courses Offered
3 & 4 Institutional Area,
Opp. Sarita Vihar
Ph .: 11 - 42094800,42094816 , 9311109070
Email : email@example.com
BLS Institute of Management was formed in the year 1997 by a renowned corporate group BLS, which has been an active player in the field of business management since past many decades.
BLS Institute of Management Courses Offered
Opp. Mohan Meakins Factory,
Phone : 0120-4192500
Fax : 0120-4192519, 4192535
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Chennai Business School is a business institute in Chennai, which was established in the year 2006.
Chennai Business School Courses Offered
100 Feet Velachery-Taramani Road,
Chennai - 600 042.
Ph : 91 44 4242 4242, 91 44 4233 4233FAX:
College of Management Studies (GITAM) is a business institute in Vishakapatnam, established in the year 1988.
College of Management Studies (GITAM) Courses Offered
Phone : +91-891-2790404, 2840302
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org