The Cutoff of NATA 2017 will be announced by the Council of Architecture (CoA) and will be available on or after 4th working day from the date of exam. On the basis of Cut Off, merit list will be prepared and the applicants will be invited for counselling rounds. The cutoff is the minimum marks which are required to be obtained by the candidates in order to qualify the exam. Only those aspirants who will score more than the cutoff marks will be eligible to take admission in the architecture courses like B. Arch.
About the Exam:-
• NATA is a national level exam conducted for those candidates who are seeking admission in architecture courses like B. Arch.
• Candidates can apply for this exam for maximum 5 times from the period of latest score card issued.
• Score card issued by NATA will be valid only for 2 years.
Influential Factors: -
The cutoff shall be influenced by many factors to a great extent. Some of the factors are given below:
• No. of examinees
• Previous year admission trends
• Availability of seats
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Reservation norms
• Number of applications received
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme adopted by NATA 2017
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Go to the official website of NATA 2017.
• Then go to the homepage where you have to select the option given as NATA 2017 Cutoff List.
• Click on to the link.
• Enter your Roll number, application number and Date of Birth.
• Click on submit button.
• NATA Cutoff List gets open on your desktop screen in PDF format.
• Now the candidate can check their name in the list.
• Take print out of it for future reference.
• NATA Cutoff List will be declared college wise.
• In order to get the name in NATA 2017
cutoff list, candidate has to secure at least 50% marks in the last examination passed.
• In ordered to be declared qualify, Students have to score 40% or more marks in entrance exam i.e. candidates have to obtain at least 80 marks out of 200.
• The candidates who will score more than the cutoff marks of the exam will be shortlisted for the admission.