Narsee Monjee aptitude test is one of the prominent examinations in the country which offers admission to the leading management programs. This exam is usually conducted from October to December every year. A large number of students take this exam every year with the objective to get enrollment in their desired management courses. In order to select the top – talents form the country, the official authority will release NMAT Cutoff 2017. It is will be available here soon after its official release.
About the Exam:
• Narsee Monjee aptitude test or popularly known as the NMAT is one of the leading management entrance examination this time.
• It is the online test which is organized from October to December every year. The students can take this test as per their convenient date and time.
• Owing to the high – level of competition and its immense popularity, the students need vibrant preparation to qualify the same.
• The cutoff is the not the new word for the students. The NMAT
Cutoff is termed as the minimum marks which are set by the official authority.
• It should be noted that the decision regarding the cutoff of the merit list will solely lie with the official authority of the exam.
• It is the benchmark which the students will have to cross in order to qualify the exam.
• Basically, the cutoff will be disclosed along with the result of the entrance exam.
• The official authority will issue the cutoff marks by keeping the special purpose in mind. It restricts the number of students in the next round of selection.
• Only those students who will score up to or more than the cutoff marks are considered for the ranking purpose and get the place in the merit list.
• The NMAT Cutoff will be released at each and every level of admission.
• The cutoff serves as the selection criteria for the students which will be released in the terms of marks or rank depending on the requirement of the exam.
• Various parameters will be considered at the time of deciding the cutoff marks. These factors play the crucial role in the releasing the cutoff.
• It is often said that the cutoff marks are unpredictable. This unpredictability is basically due to these influential factors which can make them as high or low.
• Not all, but some of the factors which greatly influence the NMAT Cutoff are listed here.
Number of exam takers
Availability of seats
Lowest and average scores in the exam
Previous cutoff trends
Performance of the students in exam
Complexity level of the question paper