- HomeSSC CHSL Application Form
The application form is the first step towards this reputed recruitment examination. To appear in the exam, the candidates need to apply for the same. The SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 will be submitted on or before the last date as the late applications are liable to be rejected. It is recommended that the aspirants should determine their eligibility before filling the application form.
Events - Dates
Beginning of the application form - First week of November 2018
Registration closes - Fourth week of November 2018
Date of exam -
• The applicants should have their scanned photo and signature as per the official instructions.
• The digital size of the photo should be more than 30kb and less than 50kb.
• The digital size of the signature should be more than 1kb and less than 12 kb.
• The photo of the candidate should be taken in the professional studio.
• The applications with blurred photo are liable to be rejected.
• Caps, hats, and goggles are strictly not allowed in the scanned photo.
How to Complete?
• The candidates are required to read the official instructions first before commencing the application form.
• The commission will accept only single application form hence the candidates should fill the form only once.
• The details to be filled in the SSC CHSL Registration Form 2018 should be correct and genuine as these will be used throughout the selection procedure.
• The application form should be submitted within the given period of time. If the dates have been passed, the links will be deactivated and the applicants will be unable to fill the application form.
• To fill the application form, the candidates can use the link which is published here in the post.
• The application form comprises of two parts and both the parts are needed to be filled.
• In the part 1 registration, the applicants will have to furnish the basic information such as:
Test city preference
Contact details etc
• On furnishing these details, the candidates are required to check the same before the final submission. It should be noted that no changes will be allowed in the application form once after the final submission.
• Soon after the submission, the page with unique registration id and password will appear on the display screen. Note down these credentials and keep it safe.
• After completing the part 1 of the SSC CHSL Application Form 2018, the applicants need to pay the fee by selecting the convenient mode of payment.
• After the successful remittance of fee, the candidates are required to proceed towards the part 2 of the application form. In this, the candidates will have to add their fee payment details and upload the scanned files.
• The application form with no photo/ signature, or incomplete in any manner will be summarily rejected by the official authority.
For male candidates of General category - Rs 100
For female, SC/ ST - No Fee.