Eden Grammar School is a world class school, helping and guiding students in their careers.Formed in the year 2001 and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) bringing out the best academic pursuit in children. The School grooms the personality of students to make them realize to face the challenges in the coming future.
1. Pre Junior Section (Pre - Nursery, Nursery & Kindergarten)
2. Junior Section (Grades I to IV)
3. Senior Section (Grades V to VIII)
4. Higher Senior Section (Grades IX to XII)
Eden Grammar School Admissions
1. Application for admission is received on the prescribed registration form attached to the prospectus. After filling in the form correctly and completely, Parents should bring their Children for an entrance test on the date mentioned in the form.
2. Admission will ONLY be provided if there are vacancies present in the classes, purely on MERIT basic.
3. The following admission formalities have to be fulfilled at the time initiating the process:
a) Completely & correctly filled application form.
b) For Pre - Nursery, Nursery, Kindergarten and Class 1:- Four passport size photographs, the applicant's original birth certificate issued by municipality, cantonment board or union council.
c) For Class 2 onward:- Four passport size photographs & transfer certificate from the previous school duly attested by the concerned educational authority.
d) Kindergarten students promoted to class 1, have to complete their admission formalities by paying an admission fee and the monthly fees of April and May.
For fee structure CLICK HERE :-
It has spacious classrooms, modern computer labs and library containing wide range of books. Huge playground were children can perform sports activities.
Eden Grammar School Address