Eduvidya.com helps you with Registration for filling up AIIMS MBBS 2015 Online Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
Interested and eligible medical aspirants who wish to apply for AIIIMS MBBS 2015 are required to apply online on www.aiimsexams.org.
Follow the below mentioned steps to fill the AIIMS MBBS 2015 Online Application Form.
STEP #01: Registration and Login-
If you are not a registered user you are required to register yourself first. During the process of registration you are required to provide the details asked for in the online registration form. On completion of Registration, you will receive your application number and password. This application number and password are important as it will be useful in
a) Filling AIIMS MBBS 2015 Online Application Form
b) Download of AIIMS MBBS 2015 Admit Card
c) Checking AIIMS MBBS 2015 Result
d) Any future correspondence as and when a requirement for the same arises.
STEP # 02: Filling the AIIMS MBBS 2015 Online Application Form-
You are requested to carefully fill in details in the AIIMS MBBS 2015 Online Application Form. During the process you are also required to Upload Photograph and Signature.
1. One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required.
2. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
Photograph must be taken with name of candidate (as in application) and date of taking photograph
i) The photograph must be clicked with a placard that is held by you indicating your name and date of taking photograph. In case, name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
ii) The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of passport size photograph and save it as" Candidate Photograph.jpg" (supported formats include gif, png, jpg, jpeg) provided by photographer. Keep size of photograph minimum, as the maximum size limit is 500 KB.
1. Candidate put his/her signature in an area of 2" × 1" on paper with a black ball point pen.
2. Scan that paper. Supported formats of the images include gif, png, jpg, jpeg.
3. Cut Signature area of 2" × 1" and save it as "Candidate Signature.jpg". Keep size of Signature minimum, as the maximum size limit is300 KB.
STEP # 03: Check all details entered in the AIIMS MBBS 2015 Online Application Form and make sure every detail is complete as an incomplete application form will be rejected.
STEP # 04: Payment of AIIMS MBBS 2015 Registration Fee:-
General/OBC Category: Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
SC/ST Category: Rs.800/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee.
Payment of AIIMS MBBS 2015 Application fee is to be made through Computer generated Challan Form to be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India /Debit Card/Credit Card.
STEP # 05:Generation of Registration Slip:-
You can take a printout of the Registration Slip once your payment is approved by the bank.
Please note that no hardcopy of any document is to be sent to AIIMS.
Keep your Application No., Password, Email and printed Registration Slip & Candidate Copy of Challan Form safely for future references.
These would be required at several stages of the selection and admission process including Counselling.
Important instructions and guidelines for application:-
• Incomplete application form is deemed to be rejected.
• You are not required to submit any document (orginal or photocopy) with the application form.
• Admission of candidates is provisional based on eligibility of admission to MBBS course.
• If a candidate is found ineligible at any stage (before or after exam, before or after admission) his candidature/admission will be cancelled without notice.
• Center of exam once alloted will not be changed under any circumstance.
• Any document or certificate submitted at a later stage will bear the following title "Registration Form No....... for M.B.B.S. Entrance Examination, 2015".
• If a candidate is found to have provided false information or witheld any material information as such the candidate would be debarred from admission.
AIIMS Preparation Tips AIIMS Coaching Institutes