STEP 1. To apply for AIIMS MBBS exam first visit AIIMS official website: http://www.aiimsexams.org/
STEP 2.If you are not a registered user you are required to register yourself first.
STEP 3. If you are already a registered user then log into your account using your application number and password.
STEP 4. Fill in the AIIMS online application form.
STEP 5. Carefully enter all details.
STEP 6. Keep a scanned copy of your signature and a passport size photograph. This needs to be uploaded during online application.
STEP 7. Make sure every detail is filled because an incomplete form will be rejected.
STEP 8. The exam fee can be paid either by depositing cash in any of State Bank of India branches OR online through debit/credit card.
STEP 9. For payment of application fee go to your account home page and click on “Pay through SBI Bank Challan”. It will create your Bank Challan.
STEP 10. Download the application fee challan
AIIMS MBBS 2014 application fee:
The fee for General category student is Rs.1000 and for SC/ST it is Rs. 800.
Important instructions and guidelines for application
• Incomplete application form is deemed to be rejected.
• You are not required to submit any document (orginal or photocopy) with the application form.
• Admission of candidates is provisional based on eligibility of admission to MBBS course.
• If a candidate is found ineligible at any stage (before or after exam, before or after admission) his candidature/admission will be cancelled without notice.
• Center of exam once alloted will not be changed under any circumstance.
• Any document or certificate submitted at a later stage will bear the following title "Registration Form No....... for M.B.B.S. Entrance Examination, 2014".
• If a candidate is found to have provided false information or witheld any material information as such the candidate would be debarred from admission.