Here you will find CAT 2014 Application Form and Registration Information.
Get help with CAT 2014 online application form and learn about apply online procedure for CAT exam.
Individuals wishing to apply for Common Admission Test are required to apply online on www.iimcat.ac.in.
First of all before CAT 2014 registration ensure whether you are eligible for the exam.
To fill the CAT 2014 Registration Form, kindly use Internet Explorer (Version 7 to 9) or Mozilla (Version 14 to 28) or Google Chrome (Version 20 to 33).
CLICK HERE for Eligibility for CAT 2014
Prospective candidates for CAT 2014 must have the following throughout the process of selection:
• Valid and unique email-ID.
• CAT user ID (provided to you through e-mail after the completion of CAT online application procedure).
You will receive your user ID on your registered e-mail address and password as SMS on your registered mobile number.
Application fee for CAT 2014:
CAT 2014 application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 1600/-
For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories, the application fee is Rs 800/-
The CAT fee is payable at the time of online registration through valid credit/debit card or net banking facility.
When can you apply for CAT 2014 exam?
Online registration for CAT 2014 begins on Wednesday, 6th August 2014 at 10:00 AM and will end on Tuesday, 30th September 2014 at 11:59 PM.
Instructions for CAT 2014 online application:
01. There is no voucher system for CAT online application this year as such you are requested to apply directly on www.iimcat.ac.in.
02. You need to have a valid and unique personal email address. All correspondence until the exam and during the selection procedure will be communicated to this email address.
03.Based on your selection of preferred exam city, you will be allotted the exam date, session slot and exam centre
subject to availability.
CLICK HERE for list of exam center
04. Please provide correct and valid information for CAT registration.
05. You may select “Existing User Login” on CAT website to make changes to your personal details, such as address,educational information or exam city preferences. For security reasons, editing of candidate’s full name,date of birth, email id, mobile no and country will not be allowed.
06. The facility to edit application profile will be available only until you have not submitted the application form.
07. Once you have submitted and made payment you will not be allowed to make changes to the CAT 2014 online application form. (you may be only allowed to view and take a printout thereafter).
CAT 2014 Registration Video will assist you to better understand the apply online procedure for CAT 2014.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM CAT:
The CAT application data is treated as final, and no change in it is permitted at a later stage. In case of detection of any variation in the data provided at the CAT selection stage with the actual data, your candidaturemay be nullified.
CLICK HERE for more information.
CAT 2014 notification out with key changes
Download CAT 2014 Admit Card
CAT Preparation Tips
CAT Coaching Institutes