Here you will get CTET 2014 Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
1. To apply for the CTET exam go to http://ctet.nic.in/ctetjuly2013/welcome.aspx
2. On the main page you will “Apply Online for CTET” button. Click on it.
3. The page will display the application form.
4. Fill all the necessary details asked in the exam.
5. After filling the form, you will get directed to payment page.
6. There you can choose payment mode as either Online (through credit or debit card) or off line mode (bank or e-post office).
7. You need to download a challan/ deposit slip from the website itself.
8. After you make payment offline in a bank or e-post office, you will get a deposit slip that has the bank’s address, registration number, name, bank code and transaction ID.
9. Log into the website. Fill in the details (step 7) in the Part 2 of application form. Submit it and complete the application procedure.
10. You will see the confirmation page. Take its print out.
11. Attach your photo along with your signature in all appropriate spaces.
12. Now send the completely filled print out (with photo and signature), along with the challan in a 12”x9” size envelope.
13. On the envelope write in bold letters CTET2013 (say) and send it through speed post. The forms send through courier will not be accepted.
14. Now send the envelope to, The Assistant Secretary (CTET), Central Board of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
CTET Books CTET Sample Papers
CTET Preparation Tips CTET Coaching Institutes