Here you will get IAS 2015 Online Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
Aspirants wishing to apply for IAS exam 2015 are required to apply online on www.upsconline.nic.in from 23-05-2015 to 19-06-2015. You can apply for IAS 2015 exam by simply following the steps given below.
• Logon to UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in
• Find and click on the option “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
• Once you click on the same you will be directed to two registration steps; Registration-1 and Registration-2.
• First go to Registration-1: You will be required to fill in personal details. Carefully fill each field. After you have registered successfully, your RID (Registration ID) will be generated.
• Go to Registration-2: Enter your RID (which you got in the step above) and date of birth and then click on the submit button.
• You are directed to a page where you can choose the exam for which you want to appear. (In your case IAS 2015 exam).
• You can pay the application fee online (using credit card or debit card). Candidates can also use State Bank of India's net banking facility for payment of application fee.
• The fees can also be paid offline. Go to any State Bank of India branch, pay the fees and get a challan.
IAS 2015 Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 100 (rupees hundered only).
Mode of Payment:
•Cash payment at any Branch of SBI.
•Payment through net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore
•Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
(Female/SC/ST and PH category candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee).
E- Admission Certificate:
Eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission certificate three weeks before the commencement of the IAS 2015. The e-admission certificate is to be downloaded by candidates from UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in. Please note that no admission certificate will be issued by post.
For Queries and information:
In case of any guidance, information or clarification regarding application, candidature, information or clarification candidates can contact UPSC facilitation center near GATE C of its campus in person or over telephone on 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on all working days between 10:00 am and 05:00 pm.
IAS Coaching Institutes IAS Books IAS Preparation Tips