Here you will get IAS 2014 Online Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
You can apply for IAS 2014 exam through following steps:-
• Visit UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in
• Find and click on the option “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
• Once you click on the same you will be directed to two registration steps; Registration-1 and Registration-2.
• First go to Registration-1. You will be required to fill in personal details. Carefully fill each field. After you have registered successfully, your RID (Registration ID) will be generated.
• Go to Registration-2. Enter your RID (which you got in the step above) and date of birth and then click on the submit button.
• You are directed to a page where you can choose the exam for which you want to appear. (In your case IAS 2014 exam).
• You can pay the application fee online (using credit card or debit card). Candidates can also use State Bank of India's net banking facility for payment of application fee.
• The fees can also be paid offline. Go to any State Bank of India branch, pay the fees and get a challan.
IAS Coaching Institutes IAS Books IAS Preparation Tips