Here you will get IAS 2016 Online Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
Aspirants wishing to apply for IAS exam 2015 are required to apply online on www.upsconline.nic.in
You can apply for IAS 2016 exam by simply following the steps given below.
• Logon to UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in
• Find and click on the option “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
• Once you click on the same you will be directed to two registration steps; Registration-1 and Registration-2.
• First go to Registration-1: You will be required to fill in personal details. Carefully fill each field. After you have registered successfully, your RID (Registration ID) will be generated.
• Go to Registration-2: Enter your RID (which you got in the step above) and date of birth and then click on the submit button.
• You are directed to a page where you can choose the exam for which you want to appear. (In your case IAS 2015 exam).
• You can pay the application fee online (using credit card or debit card). Candidates can also use State Bank of India's net banking facility for payment of application fee.
• The fees can also be paid offline. Go to any State Bank of India branch, pay the fees and get a challan.
IAS 2015 Application Fee:
Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 100 (rupees hundered only).
Mode of Payment:
•Cash payment at any Branch of SBI.
•Payment through net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore
•Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
(Female/SC/ST and PH category candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee).
E- Admission Certificate:
Eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission certificate three weeks before the commencement of the IAS 2015. The e-admission certificate is to be downloaded by candidates from UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in. Please note that no admission certificate will be issued by post.
For Queries and information:
In case of any guidance, information or clarification regarding application, candidature, information or clarification candidates can contact UPSC facilitation center near GATE C of its campus in person or over telephone on 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on all working days between 10:00 am and 05:00 pm.
IAS Coaching Institutes IAS Books IAS Preparation Tips