Here you will get IES 2014 Online Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
You can apply for IES 2014 exam through following steps:
• First of all visit www.upsconline.nic.in
• Once on the site you will see an option called “Online Application for Various examinations of UPSC”.
• Once you click on it, you will be directed to a page which displays the two registration steps; Registration-1 and Registration-2. (You
cannot skip the first part and go directly to the second part).
• Click on Registration-1. Your personal details are asked to be filled. After carefully filling all the details and submitting the form you
get your unique RID (Registration ID).
• After getting your RID, proceed to Registration-2. There you will be asked for your date of birth and RID (which you got in
registration part 1).Once you have entered the same click on the submit button.
• After submitting it, you will be directed to a page where you will have to choose the exam for which you would like to appear for. In
this case, IES Exam 2014.
• Exam’s application fee is payable online (using credit card or debit card). Candidates can also make use of State Bank of India's net
banking facility for payment.
• You can also make an offline application fee payment. Visit any branch of State Bank of India and pay the fees. After paying the fees,
you will get a challan.
IES Books IES Coaching Institutes IES Preparation Tips