Here you will get IES 2015 Online Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
Follow this step-by-step procedure for filling IES 2015 Online Application Form.
• First visit www.upsconline.nic.in
• Once on the site you will see an option called “Online Application for Various examinations of UPSC”.
• Once you click on it, you will be directed to a page which displays the two registration steps; Registration-1 and Registration-2. (You cannot skip the first part and go directly to the second part).
• Click on Registration-1. Your personal details are asked to be filled. After carefully filling all the details and submitting the form you willget your unique RID (Registration ID).
• After getting your RID, proceed to Registration-2. There you will be asked for your date of birth and RID (which you got in
registration part 1).Once you have entered the same click on the submit button.
• After submitting it, you will be directed to a page where you will have to choose the exam for which you would like to appear for. In this case, IES Exam 2015.
• Exam’s application fee is payable online (using credit card or debit card). Candidates can also make use of State Bank of India's net banking facility for payment.
• You can also make an offline application fee payment. Visit any branch of State Bank of India and pay the fees. After paying the fees, you will get a challan acknowledged by the bank. The details of transaction need to be entered in your online application form.