Here you will get IIT JAM 2015 Application Form and Apply Online and Offline Procedure.
1. You can apply for the IIT JAM either offline or online.
2. To fill the form online, visit http://www.iitk.ac.in/jam/
3. Before you fill in the registration form, you have to pay the exam fee.
4. The fee for online application is Rs.1100 (for one paper) and Rs.1400 (for two papers). You can pay the fees only through demand draft.
5. If you are a SC/ST candidate you will have to pay Rs.500 (for one paper) and Rs.650 (for two papers).
6. The SC/ST candidates also need to obtain SC/ST/PD Certificate (if applicable to them)
7. The demand draft should be in favor of “Chairman JAM, IIT Delhi”.
8. The site will display the date after which a link will be active for you to fill in the form.
9. Fill in the form with the required details. Once the form is successfully submitted, you have to download and take the print out of the application form along with Address Slip/ Mailing Label.
10. You must your recently taken color photograph of size 3cm x 4cm. Make sure you have written your application form number and your name on the back of the photo.
11. You should also sign on all the places required on the Page 1.
12. Now take an A4 size envelope and paste the marked portions of Page 2 on it.
13. Once you have completed all the above steps, send the envelope along with all the required enclosures to the following address: The Organizing Chairman, JAM 2013, IIT Delhi, Block-I, Hauz Khas, NEW DELHI-110 016
1. Just like online process, in this process too you have to first pay the fees.
2. The fee for one paper is Rs.1200 (for one paper). If you are an SC/ST candidate then you pay Rs.600.
3. The fee for two papers is Rs.1400 and if you are SC/ST student you will have to pay Rs.600 along with Rs.150 for DD.
4. Once you have paid the fee, visit any of the nearest designated Canara bank branch.
5. After paying the fee, you get a kit that consists of Offline Application Form, Information Brochure and envelope.
6. The SC/ST candidates will require SC/ST/PD certificate.
7. Fill in the application form as per the guidelines provided.
8. Paste your color photograph on OMR sheet. Before you paste, make sure you have written your name and application number at its back.
9. Put all the required documents along with the completely filled application form in the envelope.
10. Make sure you have written your address, first and second choice codes and paper codes (if there are more than two papers).
11. Using the registered post send the envelope to The Organizing Chairman, JAM 2014.
IIT JAM Books IIT JAM Preparation Tips
IIT JAM Coaching Institutes IIT JAM Sample Papers