Given below is the information on MPSC Exam 2014 Application Form and Registration Procedure.
Apply ONLINE on www.mahaonline.gov.in for MPSC 2015 Registration.
Follow these instructions and application steps carefully for filling up MPSC 2015 Online Application Form.
Requirements for MPSC 2015 Online Application:
- Valid email-ID
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned copy of passport sized photograph and signature
Photograph & Signature Specifications
•Scanned copy of photograph in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 4.5 cms)
•Scanned copy of signature in JPEG/JPG format Max size 50kb (Dimensions: breadth 3.5 cms * height 1.5 cms)
Steps for filling up the MPSC 2015 Online Application Form
STEP#01 - New User Registration / Create User Account (1st time user)
STEP#02- Profile Creation (One time activity)
Step I – Personal Information
Step II – Address Information
Step III – Other Information
Step IV – Qualification Information
Step V – Experience Information
Step VI – Upload Photo/Signature
After filling entire profile information and click on SAVE button the status of profile will change to Complete.
Now candidate can apply to any examination in this system.
STEP#03: Application Submission
- All available exams will be dispalyed on website.
- To apply for any advertisement, click on “Click Here to Apply” if all criterias of advertisemet are matching with candidate's profile.
- The MPSC Online Application Form uses all required candidate information from your candidate profile.
- After checking all information displayed in the MPSC 2015 Online Application Form Click on "SUBMIT" Button to submit form.
STEP#04: Payment of Application Fees
- After application submission, candidate has to pay application fees in "My Account."
- Click on Examination Type of Advertisement for which candidate want to pay the fees.
To pay the fees, click on Pay Now button.
Candidate can pay fees using three options:
Online Payment:-If candidate selects Online Payment mode then system will redirect candidate to Payment Gateway to proceed the Online Payment Process. Candidate can Pay the fees using Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Banking.
-Maha-e-Seva Kendra:- Candidate should take print out of the receipt and go to nearest Maha-e-Seva kendra for application fees payment.
-Bank Challan (SBI) :- Candidate should take print out of the Challan and after 2-3 hrs, pay the fees in nearest SBI branch.
-After successful payment, Payment status of Examination will get change to Paid.
STEP#05: Center Selection (only in case of Competitive examination)
- After successful application submission and payment of fee, you should log on to "My Account" for Centre Selection and Complete the Application Submission Procedure.
- Center Selection is permitted only in the case of Competitive Examination.
- Select the Examination details by clicking on Check Box and click on Select Centre button.
- Select Center from Center List and Check Available Capacity for selected center.
-If available then click on Submit button to allocate the cetre for Competitive Examination.
MPSC Books MPSC Sample Papers MPSC Coaching