Below you will find NATA 2016 Preparation Books, Recommended and Suggested Books for NATA Exam.
NATA is a tricky exam and it needs really good books to prepare. We have listed some of them for your reference.
- K.P. Basu - Algebra Made Easy
- DoroFeev, Patapov - Elementary Math's
- Krechmar - Math's
- G.N. Berman - A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis
- W. Feller - Intro. to Probability & its Applications.
- R. S. Agarwal - Maths XI & XII
- S.L. Loni - Plane Trigonometry Part I
- S.L. Loni - Co-ordinate Geometry
- Hall & Knight - Higher Algebra
- A. Maron - Problems in Calculus of One Variable
- Vectors & 3-D Geometry - Arihant Prakashan
- V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova. - Problems in Mathematics
- Bernard & Child - Higher Algebra
- Dr. Gorakh Prasad - Co-ordinate Geometry
NATA Preparation Tips
NATA Coaching Institutes