Here you will find NCHMCT JEE 2015 Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
1. The candidates should go to www.nchmcounselling.nic.in to apply online for the exam.
2. Once on the site, click on Online Registration and Choice Filling option.
3. Register yourself by clicking on “New candidate!! Register here”.
4. Go through the instructions carefully and then click on the “Register” button.
5. You have to enter details about date of birth, roll number, name and application number.
6. Make sure the above details that you enter matches with that in the NCHMCT database.
7. Once confirmed, you will be allowed to create a username and password.
8. You can use the username and password for future log-ins.
9. Once you log-in all your personal data (which was filled during registration) can be seen.
10. For the first stage of counseling the registered candidates are allowed to choose their preferred institutes.
NCHMCT JEE Preparation Tips
NCHMCT JEE Sample Papers