Here you will get SCRA 2016 Online Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
1. Go to the www.upsconline.nic.in website to register for the exam.
2. On the homepage you will see the “Online application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link. Click on it.
3. You will have to first of all register yourself for the Part 1 of the application process. Click on the “Click here” button that is beneath the “Part I Registration of desired service”.
4. Enter all the required details carefully. Once you have filled in the form, make the payment.
5. The examination fee of Rs. 100 can be paid either online (using credit or debit card or net banking) OR offline by paying in cash at the branch of any of the State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad or State Bank of Travancore branch.
6. Once you have made the payment come back to the official website.
7. You must complete the part 2 of the registration process. To do so click on the “Click Here” link that is under the “Part II Registration”.
8. In the part 2 you will have upload a scanned copy of your photograph as well as your signature.
9. Once uploaded, submit the form. The application process is complete once you have successfully submitted the form.
10. You will have to regularly visit the official site to check the updates. Keep yourself updated with all the latest information and notifications about the exam.
SCRA Preparation Tips
SCRA Coaching Institutes