Here you will get UGC NET 2014 Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
Following are the steps for submission of UGC NET online application form
02. Keep a scanned copy of your passport sized photo ready (the photograph should be in jpeg format and should be less than 300 KB
03.Fill in details in the online application form and upload photograph.
04.Once you finish filling the application form the system will generate your bank challan.
05. Make payment of application fee through challan at any of the branch of State Bank of India.
06. After payment of fee check the status of fee payment on UGC website.
07. If the status indicates 'OK' then take a single printout of the admission card, application form and attendance slip on A-4 sized
•In order to avoid last minute rush you are advised to apply earlier enough for the exam.
• Kindly carry a photo-identity card along with printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
• The photograph must be signed across so that the part of the signature spreads over the admit card.
• Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department/ Principal of the College/ class-I Gazetted officer.
•Please note that application fee submitted through any other means will not be accepted.
UGC NET Books UGC NET Sample Papers
UGC NET Coaching Institutes UGC NET Preparation Tips