Here you will get UGC NET 2014 Application Form and Apply Online Procedure.
On behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC), the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced that it would direct the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2014 on December 28, 2014 (Sunday). Through this page we intend to offer assistance to NET aspirants with the apply online procedure for CBSE NET 2014 Online Application Form.
Follow these important instructions before filling up the CBSE NET 2015 Online Application Form:-
01. Please read the information bulletin of National Eligibility Test (NET) DECEMBER - 2014 carefully.
02. Apply online on website for www.cbsenet.nic.in for UGC CBSE NET 2014.
03. The examination for CBSE NET 2014-15 is as follows:-
General: Rs. 450 /- (Four Hundred Fifty)
OBC: Rs. 225 /- (Two Hundred Twenty Five)
SC / ST / Person with Disabilities(PwD): Rs. 110 /- (One Hundred Ten)
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank
04. Payment of application fee for CBSE NET 2014 can be done through:-
• Through eChallan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank, ICICI and Canara Bank.
• By Debit/Credit Card.
Follow these four simple steps to apply online for CBSE UGC NET 2015:-
STEP# 01:- FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM & NOTE DOWN ROLL NO :
• You are required to provide the needed details while filling the Online Application Form.
• You are required to choose a PASSWORD and Security Question and enter your answer.
• On successful submission of application data you will receive a system generated roll number. This can be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and is also required for all future correspondence.
• If you to wish to login again, you can login directly with your respective system generated Roll Number and chosen Password.
STEP# 02:- UPLOAD SCANNED PASSPORT SIZED PHOTOGRAPH:
• The scanned photograph should be in jpg format (.jpeg)
• Size of the photo must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
• Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height) only
STEP# 03:- PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE by e-challan or debit/credit card:
•For Payment by Syndicate Bank/ ICICI/ Canara Bank challan: You have to select bank (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI) to deposit the application fee through e-Challan mode. As soon as you select, an e-Challan will be generated containing specific details of the amount to be paid. You have to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest branch of the selected bank for making payment. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/CBSE, you will be able to print the Filled Application Form, Attendence Slip and Admission Card.
•Payment by Debit/Credit Card: You can select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Filled Application Form, Attendence Slip and Admission Card.
STEP# 04:- DOWNLOAD THE FILLED APPLICATION FORM, ATTENDANCE SLIP AND ADMISSION CARD and send/deposit it to the Coordinating Institute.
Important Note : It may kindly be noted that the documents listed below must be sent to Registrar/Principal of the Coordinating Institute as to reach on or before 25.11.2014.
•Print the filled Application Form, affix the identical passport size photographs in the space provided, put your signatures at the required places and send/deposit to Registrar/Principal of the Coordinating Institute.
•Copy of the Bank eChallan (Coordinating Institute copy), if fee paid through eChallan
•Attendance Slip duly signed with photograph (One copy).
•Attested copies of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PWD)/OBC (Non creamy layer) certificates, in case applicable.
•Certificate of educational qualification/research experience, in case applicable, entitling the candidate for age relaxation, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
UGC NET Books UGC NET Sample Papers
UGC NET Coaching Institutes UGC NET Preparation Tips