The Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017 for engineering is expected to be issued in the 2nd week of May 2017. The admit card is the official certificate which will be allotted only for those students who have registered them on time. The aspirants need to bring the Admit Card at the assigned test center or else they shall not be permitted to appear in the entrance exam. It should be noted that the admit card will be released only in the online mode and will be available here soon after its official release.
• TS EAMCET is the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.
• The TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form will be issued by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, Hyderabad.
• This entrance test is organized for the aspirants who are interested in getting admission in various undergraduate engineering courses that are offered by various government and private colleges of Telangana states.
How to Download?
The students need to know the procedure to download the admit card as it will be uploaded only in the online mode. The students can download this document easily by using the link which will be published here soon. The steps to download the Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2017 are mentioned here for the students:
• To start the process, the candidates need to visit the official website of JNTU.
• There they will get a link related to Admit Card. Click on that.
• Then, the students need to provide the following essential details which will be loaded on the computer screen. The details are:
• After filling the above details, the Admit Card of TS EAMCET 2017
will get opened on the desktop screen.
• Now, students need to download the soft copy of the admit card and get it printed on the A4 size sheet.
Information Mentioned on Admit Card
The students must be familiar with the information mentioned on the admit card such as:
• Students Name
• Roll Number
• Test Date & Timing
• Reporting time
• Application Form Number
• Language of the question paper
• Exam center allotted to candidates
• Recent Photo and Signature of the student etc
• The students are suggested to keep the admit card in the good state as the mutilated or distorted admit card will not be accepted by the invigilator.
• The admit card will not be sent via post or any medium. It will be available only in the online mode.
• The aspirants have to show their admit card on the demand of the invigilator every time.
• The TS EAMCET 2017 Admit Card is the important document which should be kept safe till the end of the admission process.
• The students are advised not to make any change or modification on the printed hall ticket.