Below you will find TS EAMCET 2017 Registration Form and Fee. The Application Form of TS EAMCET 2017 for engineering will be available in the month of February 2017. The official authority i.e. JNTU will release the application form in the online mode. The students who are qualified for the entrance examination can submit their application form soon after its release. The students are required to fill the application form with the genuine information as the inaccurate information will lead to disqualification and shall make the applicant unfit for admission.
About the Exam:-
• TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.
• Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts TS EAMCET on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
• The eligible students will get admission to various engineering programs in private and government colleges of the Telangana states.
Important Dates (Tentative Dates)-
Registration Date starts from - February 2017
Registration last date - April 2017
Online Applications Form Correction date - 3rd week of April 2017
With late fee of Rs. 500/- the final date to submit application form - 3rd week of April 2017
With late fee of Rs. 1000/- the final date to submit application form - 3rd week of April 2017
With late fee of Rs. 5000/- the final date to submit application form - 1st week of May 2017
With late fee of Rs. 10000/- the final date to submit application form - 2nd week of May 2017
Download of Admit Card - 2nd week of May 2017
Date of entrance exam - 2nd week of May 2017
Declaration of Result - 4th week of May 2017
Counselling procedure starts fro
At the time of application form filling, the students should have the following things:
• Active email id and mobile number
• Recent scanned colored photograph and signature
• Necessary payment document (online) such as Debit / Credit Card/ Net banking.
How to fill?
The application form will be released in the month of February 2017. The applications are invited in the online mode only. The applicant should submit the application form on or before the deadline. Before making any entry in the application form, the students should read the important instructions first.
The procedure to complete the TS EAMCET 2017
Application Form is quite simple and illustrated here:
• The applicants need to register them first by adding the basic information and other information asked in the application form such as:
Mobile Number etc
• Soon after submitting the details, the candidate will get the registration number and password on the registered email id.
• Now, the applicant can log in with the given credentials so as to edit the details in the application form.
• Soon after entering the details in the application form of TS EAMCET 2017, the students will then have to upload the scanned photo and signature as per the specified guidelines.
• On uploading the images successfully, the applicants are required to choose the appropriate fee payment method and remit the application fee.
• On the completion of the transaction, an e- receipt will be generated. The student should download the e – receipt and keep it safe for the future reference.
• Then the applicants are required to submit their Application Form of TS EAMCET 2017.
• Finally, the aspirants are advised to take the print of the application form and preserve it for the future reference.
Mode of Payment:
• TS Online
• AP Online
• Mee Seva
• Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.