Listed below are the Top Photography Institutes in India 2017. Are you creative with a really good sense of visual imagination? Then photography is a career option you can certainly consider. The role of a photographer is not confined to press or photo journalism but includes fashion photography, industrial photography, scientific photography and wildlife photography. A good institution for study is the invariably the base for your aspiration. Understanding the value of your choice and the impact it has on your career Eduvidya lists for you, the Top 10 Photography Institutes in India 2017.
1. NID Ahmedabad
2. Sir JJ School of Applied Arts, Mumbai
3. College of Art, Delhi University
4. Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai
5. National Institute of Photography, Mumbai
6. Shari Academy of Photography and Digital Imaging, Mumbai
7. Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication, New Delhi
8. Ambitions 4 Photography Academy, Chennai
9. National Academy of Photography, Kolkata
10. JNA&FAU Hyderabad
Asian College of Journalism is a name that suddenly strikes to mind, when someone talks about leading journalism institutes in India.
Asian College of Journalism Chennai Courses Offered
Second main Road
(Behind M.S. Swaminathan Research Foundation)
Chennai - 600113
Ph : 91-44-22542840 / 22542842 - 47
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication is an educational institute for journalism and communication that runs under Symbiosis International University, which is a deemed university.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication Pune Courses Offered
Symbiosis Knowledge Village,
Maharashtra - 411042,
Ph :+91 20 2663 4513