Below you will find AMUEEE 2018 Registration Form. In order to appear in the exam, the students need to fill the application form first. The application form should be completed within the stipulated time. It is expected that the official authority will release the AMUEEE Application Form 2018 in the month of January 2018. The students who wish to appear in this engineering entrance exam must have to apply for the same. This is available for only limited duration of time and hence, it should be completed within that time period.
Events - Dates (Tentative)
Beginning of the application forms - January 2018
Registration closes - February 2018
• The offline application form should not be mutilated or distorted. It should be kept in the good condition.
• The photo which is required to be pasted on the application form should be recent.
• Also, the photo should recognize the student completely.
• The signature of the student does not touch the box.
• If the candidate pays the application fee through demand draft then it is essential for him to write his name, date of birth and transaction id on the reverse side of the same.
• All the details which are required to fill in the application form should be kept ready.
How to Complete?
• The application forms will be available online as well as in offline mode. The candidate can fill the same in the mode of their convenience.
• The students should add only the genuine information in the AMUEEE 2018
Application Form as these details will be used throughout the admission procedure.
• The students should keep them updated with the official schedule and strictly follow the same as the application forms will be available for the short duration of time.
• Any kind of false or wrong information in the application form will entail direct disqualification of the students.
• The students are suggested to fill the application form only after assuring their eligibility for the exam.
• The candidates can fill the application form by using the link which will be mentioned here soon.
• To initiate the process, the students need to fill the AMUEEE Application Form 2018 with the asked details such as:
Test city preference
Contact information etc
• On furnishing these details in the form, the students need to take the print of the same. Alternatively, the students can take the print first and then fill the application form manually.
• Now, the students need to paste the photo and put the signature and thumb impression in the given space.
• Next step of the application form is to remit the application fee of Rs 500 by using the appropriate payment option. The fee can paid either by credit/ debit card/ net banking or through demand draft.
• After the successful remittance of the fee, the candidates will have to send the AMUEEE 2018 Application Form to the official address of the exam conducting body i.e. Aligarh Muslim University.
• It is advisable to retain the copy of the filled – in application form safely for the future reference.