Soon after declaration of result, the official authority i.e. JNT University, Kakinada will organize the counselling procedure for the shortlisted candidates. The AP EAMCET
Counselling 2021 aims at imparting the final admission to the students to the offered courses in the participating colleges. Only those students who have their names in the merit list shall be eligible for the counselling procedure and called for the same.
• It is sole duty of the candidate to keep them updated with the official schedule of the counselling. The official authority will not responsible for the non – receipt of the information regarding the counselling.
• Needless to say, that the counselling will be held only for the shortlisted and the qualified students who have their names in the rank list.
• There are several rounds which are linked with the AP EAMCET Counselling 2021. The detailed description of the same is mentioned here for the students.
Stage 1: Certificate verification:
• The counselling begins with the certificate verification round.
• For this, the students need to register them by adding the requisite details as asked in the registration form.
• The students can verify their certificates by visiting any of the helpline centers and also collect the required information regarding the counselling from there.
• It is essential to note that only those students who will pass the certificate verification round are treated as eligible for the further rounds of the counselling procedure.
• If the student fails to present the important and necessary documents then he will not be permitted to attend the further counseling even if he has scored the good rank in the exam.
• Before registering for the same, the students should make sure that they have all the relevant documents which will be needed at the time of certificate verification.
Stage 2: Option entry:
• Now, those candidates who have cleared the certificate verification round can move further towards the second stage of the AP EAMCET
Selection Procedure 2021.
• The students can login their account with the help of the login credentials and the select the course and colleges as per their preference.
• It is advisable that the option should be selected as per their priority to the candidates. It means that the most preferred options should be placed at the highest position than the rest.
• After choosing the appropriate options, the students are recommended to lock their choices and log off the count.
Stage 3: Final Seat Allotment:
• The options of the students shall be processed at the time of seat allotment which the last and the final stage of the AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling.
• The seats to the candidate shall be granted only by considering the choices made by the students, rank of the student in the rank list and of course the availability of the seat at that rank.
• Once the seat will be allotted, the candidates will have to pay the seat acceptance fee so as to confirm the presently allotted seat.
• It should be noted that the special instructions will be made available by the official authority about the payment of the fee, reporting to the allocated college and participation in the subsequent phases of counselling.
The list of documents which are needed to bring for the certificate verification round is given here.
• Admit card of the exam
• Rank card
• Mark sheet and certificate of class 10th and 12th
• Income certificate
• Aadhar card
• Residence certificate
• Caste certificate