The cutoff is meant to be served as the basic selection criteria for the candidates. It will be declared along with the result of the examination. Different cutoff will be released for the different level of the admission. To participate in the different levels of admission, the students need to obtain marks higher than the cutoff of that level. Before proceeding towards the AP EAMCET
Cutoff 2020, it is essential for the students to know a bit more about cutoff, its definition, and the factors affecting the same.
About the Exam:-
• AP engineering, architecture and medical common entrance test or popularly known as the AP EAMCET is the among the leading entrance examinations in the country.
• This exam is usually held in the month of April by the exam conducting body i.e. JNTU, Kakinada
• This exam is organized with the objective to impart admissions in the professional courses in the field of engineering, medical and architecture.
• Being the reputed and tough examination, it requires the dynamic preparation from the candidates.
About the Cutoff:-
• It is mandatory for the students to know about the cutoff before proceeding further. It is termed as the minimum marks which the candidates will have to obtain the common entrance test so as to qualify the same.
• If the students fail to secure the marks more than the cutoff then he will be disqualified.
• Only those students who will get the higher marks than the cutoff will be treated as qualified and considered for the ranking purpose.
• The AP EAMCET 2020
Cutoff marks will be published along with the declaration of the result.
• The official authority will prepare the merit list by keeping only those candidates whose marks are more than or up to the cutoff marks.
• As a large number of students appear in the entrance exam but seats are limited and, therefore, the need of cutoff list arises.
• The cutoff will be published for every category and course and, therefore, the candidates should check the same as per their category and preference for the course.
• It is quite obvious the cutoff will not be randomly released. It will be based on the several parameters which can affect the same to the great extent.
• These factors are main reason behind the unpredictability of the AP EAMCET Cutoff 2020.
• Some of the affecting parameters are mentioned here for the sake of candidate’ s knowledge:
Number of exam takers
Lowest and average scores in the exam
Previous year cutoff trends
Performance of the students in the common entrance test
Reservation of seats
Toughness level of the question paper