Below you will find ATMA 2020
Admit Card. AIMS test for management admission is the leading and reputed management entrance examinations in India. It is organized with the purpose to offer admissions to the deserving students in the management courses. The official authority i.e. AIMS will issue the admit card for the registered candidates. In order to appear in the exam, the students should bring this official document at the test center.
How to download?
• The official authority will publish the admit card in the online mode and the students can download the same here soon after its official availability.
• The admit card is the valid identity proof for the students and, therefore, it should be retained safely till the end of the admission cycle.
• For the sake of simplicity, the link to download the ATMA Hall Ticket 2020 will be available here soon. The students need to access the link so as to reach the destination page.
• To download the admit card, the students need to enter their login credentials in the online form. It will comprise of:
• On furnishing these details, the admit card will be displayed on the screen. By pressing the download button, the candidates can easily obtain the soft copy of the admit card.
• The soft copy should be get printed on the white sheet and bring the same on the exam day.
Information mentioned on the admit card:
The admit card is the essential document which comprises the necessary details regarding the exam and the candidate. It displays the following information:
• Name of the student
• Roll number
• Test center address
• Test date and time
• Other exam related instructions
• The downloading of the admit card is not enough. It is the prime duty of the students to scrutinize all the details on the ATMA Admit Card 2020.
• All the details mentioned in the admit card should be correct and verifiable.
• If any information is missing from the admit card or if any kind of discrepancy is found then the students need to contact the official authority as soon as possible.
• Admit card is valid only if the student’s photo is pasted on it otherwise, it will be considered as the invalid document.
• The students should submit the following documents to the invigilator at the time of exam:
Admit Card of ATMA 2020 along with two recognizable photographs
Photo id proof
ATMA bulletin receipt issued to the student upon the payment of the registration fee.