Below you will find ATMA 2022 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. The official authority i.e. Associate of Indian Management Schools will release the application form for the students. Those students who wish to take this reputed entrance exam will have to fill the application form first. The ATMA Application Form 2022 will be submitted on or before the stipulated date as the late applications are liable to be rejected.
ATMA Application Form 2022 – Important Dates:
Events - Dates
Apply online at website - https://www.atmaaims.com
How to Complete?
• The official authority will release the application form in the online mode, therefore, the students should know the exact procedure to complete the same.
• Before making any entry in the application form, the candidates will have to read and understand the official instructions first.
• All the details which are needed to fill the ATMA Application Form should be kept handy.
• The details to be added in the form must be correct and genuine as these details will be used throughout the admission process.
• The application form should be submitted within the given period of time. Once the dates have been passed, the links will be deactivated and the students will be unable to fill the application form.
• For the sake of student’s convenience, the direct link to complete the application form will be published here soon. The students can use the link to reach the official page of the application form.
• In order to initiate the process, the students need to remit the application fee of Rs 1100 by selecting the appropriate payment method.
• Soon after the remittance of the application fee, the students will get the Personal ID or Personal identification number (PID).
• The students will have to use this Personal identification number (PID) to fill the ATMA Application Form 2022. The essential details to be filled in the application form are:
Correct Email ID
Address for communication
Preferred test city choice
Work experience details
Choice code of institutions for reporting ATMA scores
• After entering these details in the application form, the students will have to click on ‘Click here to register for ATMA’.
• After the successful registration for the test, the students will get the confirmation mail to the registered email id which contains the login credentials i.e. username and password.
• After receiving the login credentials, the students need to take two print copies of the filled – in application form and keep it safe for the future reference.
• Only the student is responsible for the accuracy of the information added in the Application Form of ATMA 2021
. False or wrong information in the application form will entail disqualification and shall render the students unfit for admission.
• Registration fee once paid is not refundable or transferable to another test under any circumstance.
There are four payment options available to the students.
• Option 1: Through credit/ debit card
• Option 2: Through net banking
• Option 3: Through bank transfer
• Option: By cash through Distributor/ FCC
Official Website: www.atmaaims.com