ATMA is one of the renowned entrance examinations in the country which is conducted in both online and offline mode. It is credible, comprehensive and single – window test for the admission to the different postgraduate management programs. Soon after the completion of the entrance test, the official authority i.e. AIMS will announce the result for the same. The ATMA Result 2018 will be released in the online mode.
How to Check?
• The result presents the student’s performance in the entrance exam in the terms of scores.
• It will be available in the online mode and the students can check the same here soon after its official availability.
• An extreme care is taken to make the result error – free and hence, the declared result will be the final one and should be accepted by all.
• The direct link to check the ATMA Score Card 2018 will be available here soon after the official announcement. The students can visit the link so as to reach the official page where the result will be hosted.
• There, the candidates will have to furnish the essential details asked in the online form. The information will comprise of:
Other asked details (if any)
• On the submission of these details, the students can view their result on the display screen.
• The aspirants are suggested to save their result as it will be beneficial for the future reference.
Score Report -
• The students need to download their score report by using their login credentials soon after its availability.
• It is important for the students to know that no hard copy will be issued unless otherwise specifically requested for.
• The score report will be totally based on the ATMA
• The score report of the students will contain four scores i.e. quantitative, verbal, analytical, and total.
• These scores are based on the raw scores of the each student and statistically scaled with the reference to the entire test population.
• Apart from this, the score report also contains the percentile which indicates the percentage of the students in the entrance test.
• ATMA scores cannot be directly compared to other similar test scores.
• These scores are valid to be used by the management institutions for admission in the next academic year only.
• ATMA scores will be reported to the students and the management institutions he/ she designate for the admission in the next academic year.
• For the additional reporting of the test scores, the students will have to write the written request to the ATMA office directly indicating the institution to which his/ her scores should be sent along with the fee of Rs. 100/- per institution.